Newman,

I Googled the key words that you suggested and read the article(s) that popped up.

Then I Googled Reuters and other news agencies and none of them (not even CNN) are carrying this story or even referring to it!

Thus I'm wondering why any credence should be given to the original article. Seems kind of far-fetched to me, sorry.

Regards,

Paul M.

==

go to Yahoo - search nuclear false flag Gordon Duff - this ítem was on Yahoo last night , dated just after midnight, the morning of Mach 29, 2014 - the ítem quickly was clipped from the site (Yahoo), but this morning I found it doing a search on Yahoo!

go to Yahoo - search nuclear false flag Gordon Duff - this ítem was on Yahoo last night , dated just after midnight, the morning of Mach 29, 2014 - the ítem quickly was clipped from the site (Yahoo), but this morning I found it doing a search on Yahoo!

I did the exact search, Newman.

That it sounds far-fetched is simply my personal opinion having checked on the veracity of the content of the article by searching verious of the established news agencies, as I mentioned. So I could be wrong, but it i was my opinion.

Paul M.

==

Paul, the time has come to open a new section of the ARCR Forum to make space for unfounded rumors, conspiracy theories, catastrophizing, and other forms of mental autodelusion. Can we not have a place where anything (I mean absolutely anything), no matter how farfetched, has a home?

I just checked online ABC, NBC, CBS, even Fox, Al Jazeera, the BBC, Reuters, Tass, CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times and the Washington Post and not a one has any mention of this "nuclear false flag". Maybe Gordon Duff has been devoting too much time to Duff Beer. Or maybe Sr. newman has.

So let me make a specific request . . . If the east coast of the United States is still intact in (say) 72 hours, can we not have the new Forum section? Please, please . . .

Edited by David C. Murray