We watched the Superbowl on Fox Sports on TV and I made some french fries (yum!). It was commentated in Spanish, but it wasn't an issue. I was a little bummed we missed the commercials, since here they just played the normal Central American ones. We did see the halftime show and man does Bruno Mars rock!!! The game was hilarious to watch. But by the end it was just boring. I was rooting for the Seahawks, but honestly wasn't too into it since my team (Panthers!) were already out of it. And geeze it was never even a good game. My esposo and I did have fun laughing at Peyton Manning all night :rolleyes:

I was for the Hawks, of course, and thought they could do it, but I'd thought it would be a really tough battle, and had expected a nail-biter. I watched the game with three ticos (did a rule primer first), an Austrian, and another gringo. The political commentary got heated at one point, the game, not so much. I'd have rather watched a tight game, but am so proud of the Seahawks: everyone said the Broncos would trample them, that they weren't ready, that Manning would send RW home with his head hanging, but they surprised the world and won in a huge way. Nice job, guys.

Yay, Seahawks! I don't even like football but watched the whole game just because they were in it. I watched it on CableTica, in English, with all the commercials (which weren't that great).