My picks to cover the "Spread":

Chiefs over Indy

Eagles over Saints

Chargers over Bengals

49ers over Packers in the "Icebowl"

Rick

Edited by tibas9

Ok, for the NFL Divisional Playoffs this weekend I will take the following teams to cover the "point Spread"

Panthers over the 49ers

Broncos over Chargers

Patriots over Colts

Seahawks over Saints

Edited by tibas9

Does anyone know if the Seahawks/Saints game will air on TV today, and on what channel?

We were going to go to a sportsbar, but the esposo has some meeting about the elections, and I don't really want to go by myself.

It aired on Fox Channel Espanol Channel 16 on Cable Tica at 3:30 pm and The Seattle Seahawks Won 23-15 .

On cable Tica the future playoff games will air on either Channel 16(ESPN), 19(ESPN) or 61(CBS). In fact, the Patriots-Colts game is now playing on Channel 61.

49ers-Panthers game will start around 12 Noon CR Time on either Channel 16 or 19(SAP) this Sunday. and then Chargers-Broncos around 3:30pm on Channel 61.

Edited by tibas9

Congrats, Tiffany. Your Hawks played a good game! We knew it wouldn't be easy to beat you. Will be routing for y'all in the future games.

Disappointed Who Dat!

dem

DemGems, you Sea Dat? jaja, yes, I was really happy, but I have to tell you, the Saints are my second favorite team, I root for them if they're not affecting the Hawks. So hoping we go to the Super Bowl this year! (make up for that 2005 fiasco with the Stealers ... "touchdown" my nalgas, Ben R.)

Yes, I saw the game on the 2nd FOX channel ... which is the one we get with bad reception, but oh well, better than nothing. Next week I'll be at a sports bar to catch the action.

On another note, my Spanish is much closer to sports-announcer level than it was last year, so I was happy about that.

Edited by stewart.tb

DemGems, you Sea Dat? jaja,

*Great one!* ... yeah, I Sea Dat! Not to make excuses, but our poor southern boyz are just not used to that weather - plus we're spoiled with our climate controlled, totally enclosed dome. That being said, you just flat out out played us!

You wrote: "yes I was really happy, but I have to tell you, the Saints are my second favorite team, I root for them if they're not affecting the Hawks. So hoping we go to the Super Bowl this year!"

Well, I'm pulling for you to make it to the Super Bowl too; you had a great year and deserve it! Glad you're getting to see it there even if it's not the best reception. Good Luck!

To cover the point spread in the NFC and AFC Championship next Sunday:

49ers over Seahawks

Broncos over Patriots

Edited by tibas9

Due to my macular degeneration, everything is slightly distorted and some letters disappear. I keep reading the title of this thread as "Football Payoffs".