Sign in to follow this  
stewart.tb

We'll be at Jalapeños tomorrow ...

Hey all, super last minute, but the esposo and I will be at Jalapeño's tomorrow to get some of Norm's good grub. The esposo has an appt. in Alajuela tomorrow, so of course we won't leave the vicinity without our Norm fix. If anyone else has a monster burrito craving, we'd love the company. We're planning to run some errands and then be there around 1p, but we're flexible if a time adjustment could make meeting up doable for someone. Just thought I'd throw it out there, por si acaso.

Hi Tiffany,

Much as I'd really like to be there tomorrow it is a bit of a longish trek from Tampa. [sigh]

But I'll be thinking of you and the esposo there and could you please give Norman my regards, if you think of it.

I have definite withdrawal symptoms from his fab food when I am away.

Cheers!

Paul M.

==

Ouch! I'll probably be at Norm's (Jalapeño's) day after tomorrow. We love the grub (and wish we could see you both) but our holiday schedule with out-of-town (country) folk is tight.

Actually we just now got home, later than we'd planned (ever try to find a taxi after a championship soccer final? Ugh.) and the esposo says he's going call in the morning and try to change his appt. to Tuesday, so we may be there Tuesday after all, Colin. I'll update if so. Paul, shoot, I guess that means we'll have to come up sometime after you're back in this part of the world again, and eat more food there. Sheesh, the sacrifice!

Actually we just now got home, later than we'd planned (ever try to find a taxi after a championship soccer final? Ugh.) and the esposo says he's going call in the morning and try to change his appt. to Tuesday, so we may be there Tuesday after all, Colin. I'll update if so. Paul, shoot, I guess that means we'll have to come up sometime after you're back in this part of the world again, and eat more food there. Sheesh, the sacrifice!

And you find that a hardship? A likely story!

See you in April, if I may...

Paul

==

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, Paul!

OK, so the esposo changed his appt., we'll be at Jalapeños tomorrow (Tuesday) around 1pm if anyone is in the area jonesing for good grub. They're open until 5p tomorrow.