Hello everyone,

I've been looking for big,thick rubber mats to put down on a cement floor( I probably on need 3-4 metros.) I know that they use them in Gyms and Auto repair places. But I can't seem to find any where to buy them.

I'm on the east side of San Jose.

Thanks in advance,

Missy

I think I've seen what you're looking for at EPA. You want something cushy to stand on, right? Or are you looking for traction mats?

Thank you David, Yes something to stand on. I will go to EPR today.....Fingers crossed.

At PriceSmart they usually have the heavy, mats (with holes) that are used in restaurant kitchens and repair shops. They have serrated edges so multiple mats can be linked to cover larger areas. I use one to protect tile floor from tools and heavy weights.

At PriceSmart they usually have the heavy, mats (with holes) that are used in restaurant kitchens and repair shops. They have serrated edges so multiple mats can be linked to cover larger areas. I use one to protect tile floor from tools and heavy weights.

Thank you CminCR, I will go there today also....fingers crossed my husband has bad knees and I Think these rubber mats will help.

Missy,

I found one of the sort that Colin mentioned at the Alajuela Walmart (didn't think to look at PriceSmart) a while back. It will definitely help your husband's bad knees. You might also look for gel insoles (Dr Scholl-type, though there may be other brands out there). Not sure where in CR you'd find such things -- maybe a farmacia or maybe PriceSmart or Walmart or similar.

Good luck to you both!

regards,
Gayle

Missy,

I found one of the sort that Colin mentioned at the Alajuela Walmart (didn't think to look at PriceSmart) a while back. It will definitely help your husband's bad knees. You might also look for gel insoles (Dr Scholl-type, though there may be other brands out there). Not sure where in CR you'd find such things -- maybe a farmacia or maybe PriceSmart or Walmart or similar.

Good luck to you both!

regards,

Gayle

Thank you, I already check Walmart ,Pricesmart and EPA and I can't find any with the Thickness I'm looking for.