Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Epicatt2


      Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==

Pensionado Residents Visa

Recommended Posts

Ticatiki    0

I was reading in a travel guide, by Moon, to Costa Rica that you can obtain a pensionado residence here in the US from a Costa Rican consulate prior to coming to country. I thought that you had to be in country for a period of time prior to applying for residency.


Is the book correct?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Epicatt2    0

There was a time several years ago when Residency Applications had to be submitted in one's home country to the Costa Rica Consulate and the Consulare forwarded the application to CR Immigration in San José.


Now we are back to making Residency Applications in Costa Rica.


Sounds like the book you are reading is a tad out-of-date.


Try going to the online site THE REAL COSTA RICA. It is jam-full of info about the country including about making a residency application.




Paul M.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now