• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
Sign in to follow this  
jdimas

need help with membership application

jdimas    0

I tried several times to register as a new member on line. Each time, the process was not completed due to some "errors" ie would not let me submit with my child's information; ie some unknown problem with processing once I entered my credit card info (Visa). I use gmail. Can some one please help? Oh, i did email the person it said to contact, and after many days (abt 1 week?) have not received a reply back (yes, I checked my spam folder)

thank you

Edited by jdimas

Epicatt2    0

Dear Member,

If you are trying to join ARCR I would suggest you phone them and speak to Member Services directly. I would recommend using Skype to call them since you might have to call back; that will save you money.

But I believe that part of the problem you were having was that ARCR this past week was having telephone problems at their offices and had a technician working on fixing the phone problems.

I do not know what else to suggest to you at this point except that phoning tends to be the best way to contact ARCR.

Also please note: Only Forums Moderators and ARCR personnel may reply to posts made to the Support Forum. Any other questions should go to other appropriate Forums where other Forums Members may reply to you.

Regards,

Paul M.

Forums Moderator

==