One of our forum members here posted his experience about getting a gun permit, but I can not find the thread.

I "think" Mark had a way to search the forums using google, but I can't seem to find that either.

So, with that being said.

If anyone has either of that information I would greatly appreciate it.

(I'm not looking for a gun debate - just helpful information)

Thanks,

Merc

Search ANY website: Your search topic here site:forums.arcr.net

The first words in the string are the search topic. The last part is the URL of the website to search.

Check with a local gunsmith. Of course you will have plenty of time to do this, as you now have to be a Permanent resident or citizen.

Yeah, I was using the search method Mark gave me and found the threads that gave me that disappointing news. I guess I'll have to wait until next year :angry:

Yeah, I was using the search method Mark gave me and found the threads that gave me that disappointing news. I guess I'll have to wait until next year :angry:

To have CR Citizenship approval and Cedula in-hand will most likely take about another 2 years or so AFTER you Submit your CR Naturalization Application Package(NAP) to the TSE.

I was lucky in that I submitted my NAP in September, 2010 and had my CR Cedula in-hand in March, 2012 and I applied under the OLD TSE Naturalization Regulations which had much less requirements and documents to process than the new regulations which were issued last November.

Edited by tibas9

To have A CR Citizenship Cedula in-hand will most likely take about another 2 years or so AFTER you Submit your CR Citizenship Application Package(CAP) to the TSE.

I was lucky in that I submitted my CAP in September, 2010 and had my CR Cedula in-hand in March, 2012 and I applied under the OLD TSE Naturalization Regulations which had much less requirements and documents to process than the new regulations which were issued last November.

Oh you are just full of good news. LOL :lol:

Fortunately, the gun permit isn't a major issue for me...just a want. Thanks for the additional information just the same.