Sign in to follow this  
newman

world wide travel alert

the "this" is that the NSA is violating our 4th amendment rights - the "bank" is your "bank" where your rights are being violated

Edited by newman

GLP website - if this is true, possibility of attack is high - person near Austin Texas says his GPS (I'm assuming in his car), and a portable handheld one he has is showing an inaccuracy of one mile near Austin - says military truck convoys on road - the GPS has a "dither" put into it in times of possible attack! Just reporting!!!!!!!!

You know, the last time someone sent me a warning based on something they read on GLP, it was because the Grey Aliens were about to land in LA and take over Hollywood.

Looking at the movies that have come out of there the past few years, perhaps they were right after all! ;)

Thank good all the Greys wanted to do here was make bad remakes of bad remakes of bad movies and comic books. At least they didn't have a more sinister agenda, based on a cookbook perhaps. B)

Dana

Thank good all the Greys wanted to do here was make bad remakes of bad remakes of bad movies and comic books. At least they didn't have a more sinister agenda, based on a cookbook perhaps.

Hey Dana, just imagine he horror those aliens could inspire by turning THE VELVEETA COOKBOOK* into a musical!

Or what about the CHEESE WHIZ IDEA COOKBOOK . . . ! (That's a real cookbook, too.)

Cheers!

Paul M.

==

* Who actually has a copy of TVC.

==

I shall allow those in the position of authority the pleasure of informing the fórum member of the significance of the "dither" used on the GPS system. The "dither" was removed over 20 years ago, and if it's true that the "dither" has been reapplied to the GPS signal, this has major significance for us all!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by newman

I'm with newman on this one. Dithering has certainly changed my life. In fact, I think we should set a time and place and all dither together. Maybe we could meet in the central park in Alajuela late one morning, dither for a while, and then go to lunch at Jalapeno's. We'll pick a flat spot, Shea, to accommodate dithering in your wheelchair.

"Dither" - Is that like a dijery-doo, like the Aborigines use in the Australian Outback?

Or is it more like a Zither? Or a hither? Hither & Zither, the Aborigine musical writers? "Hellow Dali!"

Dana

Well, I'm certainly not one to dither over meeting for a monster burrito, even though it means wandering hither and yon.

My mother actually had a zither, by the way. I could play "I Dream of Jeannie with the Light Brown Hair" on it. Ah, what wasted talent I frittered away. Or was that frithered ...?

I sure hope Newman never gets to say " I told you so". And, please stop picking on the guy. I thought this forum had rules, but looks like the moderator is picking on Newman too. Shame on you all.

Well, gee, I'm so sorry Newman.

But really, GLP is SO 90s conspiracy theory...so tin-foil hat & all that you know....

Dana

JerryJones: No one here wishes Newman any ill will -- but -- when you begin writing the things he has been writing, a little kidding is probably in order. He has written a lot of stuff that is kind of "the sky is falling!" without a lot of real information until we questioned him closely about what he was talking about.

As for the latest "jibes" - he posted something about a "dither" on a GPS without ever explaining what that was or what it meant.

When we read some of his posts and checked a LOT of other sources on the internet, there was really nothing there. So really a light-hearted attempt to say "Ease up a little, Newman, everything's OK."

And yes - if Newman proves us all wrong, he will have the last laugh.

And yes - if Newman proves us all wrong, he will have the last laugh.

. . . but not for long.

(And, unlike some Forum participants, our Garmin GPS remains undithered.)

Edited by David C. Murray