Sign in to follow this  
newman

world wide travel alert

Go to God Like Productions page 5, 1/2 way down the page - Breaking - MANY EAM messages today I'm just passing on what I have found - you make up your own mind

From the "godlikeproductions" website: "UFO's, Conspiracy Theorists, Lunatic Fringe" -- their description, not mine.

Still, a wide variety of stuff - some of it interesting, a lot of it "tin foil hat" stuff and nothing really earth-shaking. Mostly just a riff on the "same-old, same-old."

My favorite news website these days is "The Onion" which could probably be a cousin to "godlikeproductions."

according to YAHOO news report of a few minutes ago, the terrorists broke "operational security", meaning that they transmitted their messages in the clear - this means that the time frame for their actions is imminent, and their opposition has no time to formulate a response, prior to their acions!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the "conspiracy theories" put forth on "godlikeproductions," I would be most likely to go with: "Terrorist thread trumps anger with NSA." First, it focuses away from NSA spying and second, PROVES that NSA spying "really works" to intercept terrorist messages.

Keep in mind that terrorists don't really need to actually DO anything -- just the threat is enough to put governments in a tizzy and cause problems, delays, financial problems, etc.

Keep in mind that terrorists don't really need to actually DO anything -- just the threat is enough to put governments in a tizzy and cause problems, delays, financial problems, etc.

Hey, I figured this very thing out quite a while back, Eleanor, so I try not to agonize too much about this kinda stuff.

If the various factions of Homo sapiens on the planet cannot figure out how to get along, then I, as one dust-mote of a person among multitudes, am highly unlikely to make much of any sort of dent in H. sapiens' global shenanigans. This apparently applies to our various governments, as well, given their lack of success at global conflict solving.

¡Pura Laisez-faire!

Paul M.

==

more grist for the mill - go to http://eutimes.net - just so you all know that I'm not making this stuff up!!!!! this is a sinopsis of the Snowden defection and the Russians intelligence analysis - At once stunning and horrifying!!

According to Wikipedia: "...

The European Union Times claims to be a news site. Its articles on Barack Obama have been linked from a few Libertarian teabag blogs, presumably pleased to find what is apparently a news site that supports some of their views. It even has lots of mainstream advertising served by ContextWeb! Eminently respectable to all appearances.

Upon closer inspection, however, it is little more than a compiler and regurgitator of various news stories and a particularly unpleasant far-right-leaning blog. The reporting is, without exception, shockingly unprofessional. Do not be fooled by the nice WordPress theme - this is utter neo-Nazi bollocks...."

According to the Southern Poverty Law Center: ".....

The online news site European Union Times (EUT) — which recently “broke” a story about President Obama preparing for an imminent civil war — is being cited as a credible source by several libertarian bloggers who are hyping the story.

It turns out the EUT was created in October and is registered to the wife of a racist skinhead gang member who was involved in a bizarre stabbing incident last month...."

Yawn? godlike productions? Really? have a beer and relax, this is just the same ol' same ol' BS.

Just the PTB trying to keep things stirred up and people frighted. Aint nothing going to happen.

;)

Seeing all is calm at this point in time, I hereby declare that the distinct possibility exist that I, along with other loyal, patriotic Americans my have been played for suckers -the scumsucking, lying politicians and their agency officials appear to be nothing but prevaricators - one of our elected officials says they have a date for the attacks start, but as far as I know, he hasn't revealed this date - I am now at the spring loaded position..............

Edited by newman

Our local representative of the Muslim Brotherhood hasn't heard anything. He said that everyone is probably overreacting to a few nuts worried about nothing.

If he isn't worried, neither am I.

T