Oh, it's such a shame I'm not closer to Naranjo ... I just lost my beloved Lab, Batman, in February. I would've loved to take good care of your buddy for a week.

Is Naranjo anywhere near Atenas? I have a friend who boards pets who lives in the Escobal area near Atenas. She loves those doggies and treats them well. She has a mango farm. Let me know via PM if you want contact info.

Is Naranjo anywhere near Atenas? I have a friend who boards pets who lives in the Escobal area near Atenas. She loves those doggies and treats them well. She has a mango farm. Let me know via PM if you want contact info.

Shea, here's two maps (attached as a .jpeg file) that should give you a sense of where Naranjo is in relation to San Ramón, Grecia, and Sarchí Sur.

And BTW, North Is 'UP' on the green map. Atenas is pretty much due-south, off the green map and ever-so-slightly to the west.

HTH

Paul

==

MAPS-Naranjo de Alajuela.jpg

I really don't care where Naranjo is since I probably will never go there. I was just trying to supply another source of dog-sitting. I was more interested in distance than in proximity. As for north, I think it's always "UP" on any map, if the map is made by someone who knows how to draw a map. Thanks for the maps. I'm sure they will help someone. I actually love maps and do appreciate your help. It just doesn't apply.

Oh, it's such a shame I'm not closer to Naranjo ... I just lost my beloved Lab, Batman, in February. I would've loved to take good care of your buddy for a week.

I'm so sorry :(

If you still need some puppy lovin we're going to Cuba for 10 days in July and need someone to watch Perlita.

I really don't care where Naranjo is since I probably will never go there. I was just trying to supply another source of dog-sitting. I was more interested in distance than in proximity. As for north, I think it's always "UP" on any map, if the map is made by someone who knows how to draw a map. Thanks for the maps. I'm sure they will help someone. I actually love maps and do appreciate your help. It just doesn't apply.

So why can't you just simply say, 'Thanks for the maps', instead of being off-putting like this to others on the list?

Maybe it's better to just say nothing at all than to continue damning other member's efforts to help with faint praise.

Later,

Paul M.

Forums Moderator

==

So why can't you just simply say, 'Thanks for the maps', instead of being off-putting like this to others on the list?

Maybe it's better to just say nothing at all than to continue damning other member's efforts to help with faint praise.

Later,

Paul M.

Forums Moderator

Didn't realize I was damning with faint praise. Just pointing out that I didn't need maps, only info on distance. Forgive my misinterpretation.

==

Oh oh Stewart.tb, look what you did, now you will have to babysit all doggies including mine :D

Sorry about your Batman, he went to doggy heaven with lots of yummy yummy treats he couldn't have at home :-)