What's with this new format where everything is centered in the middle of the page instead of flush left? Am I the only one who finds this uncomfortable to read?

Darlene

Interesting!! I had been doing most of my forums monitoring on my iPhone. Recently on my desktop at the office the format showed up centered. Then the same thing on my new laptop.

Thanks. I'll have to investigate my settings in both of these machines.

dem

Mine have all been centered for days, in fact I added a note to one of my posts that I could not get it justified left. I have not changed any personal settings and it is happening on multiple PCs.

Mine have all been centered for days, in fact I added a note to one of my posts that I could not get it justified left. I have not changed any personal settings and it is happening on multiple PCs.

Thanks! I *knew* it wasn't something I did and especially since it is happening on two different computers. Besides, I'm not smart enough to change those settings! ;-) And I remember someone posting something about being sorry for the centering! Was that you?

At least I know now it's not just me. Also, I noticed this change right at the same time that Tim Little's big logo / link (whatever you call it) appeared at the very prominent center top of the page!

dem

Yes, that was me that posted that. I have searched settings and even if I try and modify my post before entering it doesn't matter if I choose left, right, or centered it all ends up centered. All the thousands of previous posts are also now centered (to me). I had not even been into "settings" before this happened and although I have visited it since I can not find any global format that would cause this for me.

Are any of you who are still flush left as normal - are you using Windows 7 too?

Nope. Mac OS 10.6.8.

Also a Mac user with OS 10.6.8, Snow Leopard, too.

And no viewing problems with the Forums on my MacBook Pro . . .

Regards,

Paul M.

==

Ah Ha!! A very unscientific pole but it sounds like maybe something has happened to cause a problem for Windows users. Perhaps one of our computer experts can weigh in on this subject.

dem

Recently I noticed everything had suddenly become centered.

I thought perhaps I'd changed a setting on my computer.

As I write this it is flush left on my computer.

It will be interesting to see how it is displayed.