Sign in to follow this  
luv2fish

what time does my bank open! LOL Banco Nacional. I forgot! 8 o

thanks yall. i will just head that way and get in line as i see there usually is when we drive by/. i usually go mid day. but lately one hour wait. not even on mondays and fridays,. two hours some times. even for us with commercial accts :(

LOL. yeah i did. anyway. i got in line at my bank BNCR at 755. Guapiles Branch opens at 830 also . i was number 9 customer

went straight over to BCR, it opens at 9. i was customer number 3. wow. and the taxes were 144.15. so i had a very good morning.

We have one BN here in Tibás that opens at 8:30, and one right down the street about 4 blocks that opens at 1:00 p.m. and stays open until 7:00 or so. It would be difficult to say when a particular branch opens.

You'll do best by just checking on the ones in your area and writing down what you've found.

It's much the same here in Alajuela...

There's the main BN that opens in the morning and closes around 2 or 3pm. Then there's another one nearby that doesn't open 'til 1pm and stays open 'til 7pm.

And then the one at the Mall on the road into Alajuela from SJO is open on Saturdays. Wow, who knew? There are apparently 5 BNs in Alajuela (unless of course I have missed one).

HTH

Paul M.

==