Does anyone know where I can get golf balls in Costa Rica? We live way over yonder and don't have a lot of the specialty stores that say San Jose has. I would prefer not to drive into SJ and serch from store to store. So, if you have seen some for sale please let me know. We need solid core, used or new, only 12 needed. We are making a ladder golf game.

Thanks!

Why not call one of the resorts near you that features a golf course. They should have a gift shop or golf shop that has golf balls. And if they're a tad pricey you've saved the cost of the gas from having to drive into SJ so that should even it out a bit.

And if they don't have golf balls maybe they'll know someone in the area who does.

JM2C / SM2C

Paul M.

==

I doubt that you will be able to find golf balls in an area that doesn't have either golf courses or large stores. Even if you were to find a sporting goods store - such as in Limon town - I doubt they would have golf balls. I think you are "doomed" to just buying them in the Central Valley somewhere. You might try Googling golf courses Costa Rica and pick the one closest to you.