Two things:

1. Most things like the fiestas are not listed in one central site. And many of them are not listed anywhere on the internet but perhaps in one of the Spanish-language newspapers but usually just advertised with posters and signs.

2. You don't want to waste your valuable time searching the internet but it's OK if we do it? :huh:

Is there a specific area of Guanacaste you are interested in? You might try some of the larger towns - Liberia and Nicoya, for instance, and search that way. You could also find a hotel in the areas you are interested in and email them and ask about the fiestas. There are usually three fiestas a year where I live but I have no idea what the dates are. I am alerted when I see the posters in the supermarket.

Edited by eleanorcr

Whoa... ease up. Why does everyone get so testy on these forums? I spent a half hour searching the internet with no success and thought perhaps the schedule had been published in one of the papers and someone had a copy or something. Geesh. The smiley face doesn't take away from the hostility.