Sign in to follow this  
rward

Recommended Realtor Central Pacific

Before we decided on the Central Valley I had contacted David Karr in Jaco. He was very helpful and his follow-ups were timely. Even after I told him we had decided on the CV he still continues to help us. About once every two weeks I get a message from him making sure we are on track and he continues to help. I consider David to be a true Realtor in CR. I have had several experiences with others that are pushy and really just have no interest other than their own. I'm sure there may be others but if we were considering the CP there is no one else I would deal with. Thanks David.

Edited by rward

rward while your realtor has provided good service so far, be very careful not to fall into the trap of thinking he is perfect. I'm not saying he isn't as I haven't had any dealing with him, but have found it irresponsible to provide a reference for anyone until the job is complete.

Please take the advice that you have read on this forum and possibly others, and rent for an extended period before committing to any area and/or buying a home.

rward while your realtor has provided good service so far, be very careful not to fall into the trap of thinking he is perfect. I'm not saying he isn't as I haven't had any dealing with him, but have found it irresponsible to provide a reference for anyone until the job is complete.

Please take the advice that you have read on this forum and possibly others, and rent for an extended period before committing to any area and/or buying a home.

That's true but given all the help he has given so far I'd have no reservations in using David for the entire process. I could name others that are not good IMO but I won't do so. Go to his website and check him out. Many, many recommendations. Of course we will rent first, that's great advice. Thanks.

That's true but given all the help he has given so far I'd have no reservations in using David for the entire process. I could name others that are not good IMO but I won't do so. Go to his website and check him out. Many, many recommendations. Of course we will rent first, that's great advice. Thanks.

Probably better not to name the "not goods" given CR's libel laws.