Recently attended a high school graduation, 300 students. Each student could invite 10 people, what a crowd in a small college auditorium. A student introduced the local dignitary that was to give the speech. I was so impressed with the introduction and the fellow that spoke. I tried to recall where my high school graduation was held and on what day and what the place looked like. Cannot recall who sat on either side of me and nothing about the speech. I started thinking again and wonder if 40 plus years later how much of such a lovely ceromony these students will recall. I wondered if the future for them is as dim as we suppose, economy and all. Also wonder what the people my age that attended my graduation though about our future, civil unrest, war and all. I hope the guest enjoyed the cereomy as much as I did, got some good pictures. I wonder if any of you can recall any of the particulars of your graduation. Part of my excuse for not recalling is that my class was the first intergrated class in our county. We attended a new school. I can recall the auditorium of Henderson Institue where I thought I would graduate and see the purple velvet curtains and hardwood floor on the stage. I was part of a drama team. My acting career never panned out as you all know or I would not have needed all these day jobs since. Just thiinking here in Charlotte.

Ed