TicoGrande

The Conventions are over. Now vote here!

Will it be Bush or Kerry? Tell us!  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Conventions are over!

You have now had the opportunity to hear Mr. Bush and Mr. Kerry state their positions... or in some cases, NOT state their positions! :)

So what are your thoughts? Did anything the candidates (or other speakers) say change your mind?

Vote in our Poll! After you vote, tell others what you think! This is an emotional election, so try to be polite and, unlike both candidates, keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

Note! If you view the Poll Results before you vote, you will NOT be able to cast a vote afterwards!

TG

TGbk.jpg

Edited by TicoGrande

As I stated in the earlier poll, and my opinion has not changed, I think john kerry is the worst thing that could happen to my country. The man has absolutely no character/honor and his veracity is a joke. I wouldn't trust that loser to walk my dog.

JV

LOL!!!

... so try to be polite and, unlike both candidates, keep the personal attacks to a minimum.

Well I guess that didn't exactly work out the way I had hoped :)

I guess this election, more than others in recent years, really has polarized folks.

Anybody agree or disagree with curahee?

TG