Where to acquire information about UK visa?

Hi,

I'm just new here in the site and i just have a question. How can i obtain UK visa? i need an accurate information about the process. I am an online freelance worker for years and one of my client offered me a real job. I mean he wants me to travel in UK and work for real in their company. This is an opportunity that i do not want to miss. If you are a Filipino and manage to acquire UK visa. Kindly let me know the process that you've taken in order to succeed in the application. Even if you are not a Filipino. A help from you would be appreciated by me. I read many post about UK visa and still i need additional information to validate them all. I have a choice right now and i just want a second opinion. looking forward on your response. Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm just new here in the site and i just have a question. How can i obtain UK visa? i need an accurate information about the process. I am an online freelance worker for years and one of my client offered me a real job. I mean he wants me to travel in UK and work for real in their company. This is an opportunity that i do not want to miss. If you are a Filipino and manage to acquire UK visa. Kindly let me know the process that you've taken in order to succeed in the application. Even if you are not a Filipino. A help from you would be appreciated by me. I read many post about UK visa and still i need additional information to validate them all. I have a choice right now and i just want a second opinion. looking forward on your response. Thanks in advance.

Hmmmmmm, maybe you should try the UK embassy.

Edited by Epicatt2
Merged quote and reply.

Hmmmmmm, maybe you should try the UK embassy.

thanks for the prompt response Tom and Marcia. actually going to the embassy is my last option but I am looking for another way which is legal. according to some other forum sites there is a way. I manage to obtain these links.. kindly check them if they are reliable and legitimate.. i hope you have knowledge about them.. check the Links below.

UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION

let me know your thoughts about it. Also, another link to government says a person in other forum was ukvisa.gov was the site.. is it true?? thanks again!!

thanks for the prompt response Tom and Marcia. actually going to the embassy is my last option but I am looking for another way which is legal. according to some other forum sites there is a way. I manage to obtain these links.. kindly check them if they are reliable and legitimate.. i hope you have knowledge about them.. check the Links below.

UK VISA and UK IMMIGRATION

let me know your thoughts about it. Also, another link to government says a person in other forum was ukvisa.gov was the site.. is it true?? thanks again!!

http://www.ukvisas.g...s/1903073/VAF1C or this http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/vafs/

This is what I found. Actually, the company hiring you should be able to help you the best.

Edited by Tom and Marcia