Sorry AT... wish I had an answer. Just like routing TO the US is controlled by RACSA, anything FROM the US is controlled by that server group... Simply not possible to analyze.

I did report your problem and the others to RACSA (through a good connection I know) a few hours ago.... it is possible they have fixed the routers.

In any case.... the problem for now has disappeared.

TG

Sorry AT... wish I had an answer. Just like routing TO the US is controlled by RACSA, anything FROM the US is controlled by that server group... Simply not possible to analyze.

I did report your problem and the others to RACSA (through a good connection I know) a few hours ago.... it is possible they have fixed the routers.

In any case.... the problem for now has disappeared.

TG

Thanks for looking into this and reporting the problem to RACSA.

I too have a problem with the forums taking forever to load. This morning it was a couple of minutes before they appeared. I don't have that problem with any other sites I visit.

very slow this morning, so I ran the program mentioned earlier. results:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| WinMTR statistics |

| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|

| 192.168.10.1 - 1 | 1075 | 1068 | 0 | 13 | 2656 | 0 |

| No response from host - 100 | 1075 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |

|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|

WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )

Julie, JDO,

It was running andading fast this morning before 8am. Then shortly afterwards it started bogging down and loading slowly again. [sigh]

It's the usual scenario: Everything else is up to speed.

Al we can do is report the problem. - Tell TG. - Tell RACSA (ha). - And tell your IP if you're back in the US.

Fingers X-ed.

Paul M.

==

Same here!

My experience over the past several days has been that late at night there is usually little slow-down. The pages of the Forums and posted message load reasonably fast.

Then around 7 to 8 a.m. I start experiencing slower loading.

During the daytime it can vary from OK to slow.

At the time of this writing (6:45 p.m. EST) in Florida, it is loading without haivng to wait.

Let's hope that if TG is right and it is a RACSA problem, and that they address and fix the problem(s).

Fingers X-ed!

Paul M.

==