• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==

Epicatt2    0

Gentle Forums Members,

I have a friend who will soon be returniing to the US for personal and family reasons and will be there for upwards of a year or perhaps longer.

There is a small amount of personal belongings, artwork, etc., that they don't really want to haul back to the US if possible and are searching for a small storage space, secure and resaonably priced, somewhere in the Central Valley.

They've already checked with Lion's Share Bodegas west of the airport (in Atenas area, I think) and it is too expensive for their needs since the rental spaces are far larger than they require.

They're wanting space for something like four or five cartons of stuff about 5 cu feet each.

I told her that I would check around a bit so.... Can any of you long-term Forums members resident here in CR think of any option/place that would serve their needs for such a small amount of storage space?

They are located in Escazú presently but are amenable to something anywhere around SJ, Heredia, or Alajuela that would meet the needs mentioned above.

Fingers X-ed

Cheers!

Paul M.

==

RichyB    0

Gentle Forums Members,

[snip]

I told her that I would check around a bit so.... Can any of you long-term Forums members resident here in CR think of any option/place that would serve their needs for such a small amount of storage space?

Paul, This is just a suggestion as I have not done this. But if I needed to store a few boxes of things for a few months I would talk to my Tico friends and see if anyone could store those boxes for a small amount per month, say c 8,000.

Presently I do store some boxes with a gringo friend who has some extra space in his large house.

Cheers,

Ricardo

Epicatt2    0

Paul, This is just a suggestion as I have not done this. But if I needed to store a few boxes of things for a few months I would talk to my Tico friends and see if anyone could store those boxes for a small amount per month, say c 8,000.

Presently I do store some boxes with a gringo friend who has some extra space in his large house.

Ricardo,

As an update, they decided to have a big yardsale and sold most everythng, so now the request seems pretty much moot.

They did get one reply from a local gringa offering some storage space, but concluded that the yardsale was easier.

Thanx for the suggestion though. You actually hit their nail on the head, so to speak...

Later,

Paul M.

==

waynei    0

i also must return to USA Oct 1 until Oct 27. I only have 1 duffel bag to find a place.

I hope to find apt. to rent b/4 i leave (I have many hopes but not much luck)but assume i won't.

I'm in SJ.

mucho gusto

waynei