Sign in to follow this  
ervall

Roger Petersen and Randall Zamora

I will soon be buying a house in the Atenas area (my first real estate transaction in Costa Rica) and plan to use Roger Petersen as my attorney. I am aware of his authorship of the book on Costa Rican law and his association with the "We Love Costa Rica" website. Has anyone used him? If so, could you please express an opinion.

I will also use Randall Zamora as my accountant. Same questions. Anyone ever use him? Your opinion?

Thanks very much

==

NOTE: Forums Members, please remember that any negative remarks about persons or businesses should be sent directly off-list or ask any interested parties to contact you off-list and be sure to provide contact information.

-Thank You. Moderator

==

I will soon be buying a house in the Atenas area (my first real estate transaction in Costa Rica) and plan to use Roger Petersen as my attorney. I am aware of his authorship of the book on Costa Rican law and his association with the "We Love Costa Rica" website. Has anyone used him? If so, could you please express an opinion.

I will also use Randall Zamora as my accountant. Same questions. Anyone ever use him? Your opinion?

Thanks very much

==

NOTE: Forums Members, please remember that any negative remarks about persons or businesses should be sent directly off-list or ask any interested parties to contact you off-list and be sure to provide contact information.

-Thank You. Moderator

==

Thanks very much

Roger Petersen is great

==

-Thank You. Moderator

==