Sign in to follow this  
Paradise Hunter

Real Estate agents

Hello, I am new to this site and to this forum. I am looking for the proper way to get in touch with real estate agents or representatives within Costa Rica.

I have tried email in the past without success and was wondering if people have recommendations for realtors (I have read previous posts for good realtor recommendations)

Just looking to get in touch with a few good real estate agents/developers if possible.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, I am new to this site and to this forum. I am looking for the proper way to get in touch with real estate agents or representatives within Costa Rica.

I have tried email in the past without success and was wondering if people have recommendations for realtors (I have read previous posts for good realtor recommendations)

Just looking to get in touch with a few good real estate agents/developers if possible.

Thank you for your help.

There are probably people on this board who can recommend agents or developers. If you specify the area where you would like to explore it would help posters. Be aware that real estate agents and brokers are not required to be licensed in Costa Rica or to prove any qualifications for the job. There are many many people selling real estate here who have no clue what they're doing but they will tell you what you want to hear. Be equally skeptical of developers. It's up to you to do your own due diligence and to verify yourself whatever anybody tells you. If you aren't paying attention and don't demand verification and documentation of everything you're told and every step of a transaction you are a target for the unscrupulous. There are websites that explain all the steps and laws in a real estate transaction . I believe www.casacanada.com ( .net ? ) is one , also www.crexpertise.com

Pam it looks to me that Paradise Hunter is compiling this information for a website, according to what I read on his earlier post, but of course, I could be wrong

Hello, I am just looking to get in touch with people that are involved with real estate in Costa Rica. Been having a tough time reaching good people and looking for recommendations.

You can look up Cámara Costarricense de Corredores de Bienes Raíces and that has a list of all the Realtors that have attended there Real Estate Class. Good Luck