• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
Vaquero Ike

Looking for ranchette/farmette north or west of San Jose

Vaquero Ike    0

HAVE HORSE, WILL TRAVEL

North American from Wisconsin, looking in Central Valley, west or north of San Jose, 5+ acres, with exisiting buildings, to rent, lease, buy for me and my horse, Gunner. Any ideas appreciated, I will be in C.R. late January on the search, Gunner will have to stay at home in the snow. cool.gif Ike

See us on Facebook IKE CLANTONsmile.gif

post-9912-1262998471429_thumb.jpg

post-9912-12629985737351_thumb.jpg

post-9912-12629987276195_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vaquero Ike

DanaJ    0

Hi, while on the bus between Atenas & San Jose, I have seen many signs advertising such in the Garrita area. I will try to get a phone number if I can.

kenn    0

Yeah, I think the dream is definitely doable, and I even hope it works. My sense though is that there will be a lot of work involved in finding the right place. Please report back if you have.