• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
Sign in to follow this  
Andy Browne

Looking For House Rental in Guanacaste

Andy Browne    0

Having lived in Los Angeles Sur for almost a year, we are seeking a new place to live. We have set our sights on the northern beach area of Playa Coco/Hermosa in Guanacaste. We are looking for a long term house rental. Here are our our requirements:

• 2b/2b with an office or 3b/2b
  • Furnished (this is a huge plus but not a deal breaker)
  • 5 min or less walk to the beach (MUST)
  • Air conditioning
  • Gringo style amenities
  • High speed internet
  • Cable or sat TV
  • Pet friendly (we have a well trained 18 mo. lab)
  • pool (nice plus)
  • We will prepay 6 months rent in advance

Can move anytime but our current lease expires in March.

Our current rental in Los Angeles Sur will become available if anyone is interested.

lawsv    0

Having lived in Los Angeles Sur for almost a year, we are seeking a new place to live. We have set our sights on the northern beach area of Playa Coco/Hermosa in Guanacaste. We are looking for a long term house rental. Here are our our requirements:

• 2b/2b with an office or 3b/2b
  • Furnished (this is a huge plus but not a deal breaker)
  • 5 min or less walk to the beach (MUST)
  • Air conditioning
  • Gringo style amenities
  • High speed internet
  • Cable or sat TV
  • Pet friendly (we have a well trained 18 mo. lab)
  • pool (nice plus)
  • We will prepay 6 months rent in advance

Can move anytime but our current lease expires in March.

Our current rental in Los Angeles Sur will become available if anyone is interested.

Hey Andy;

Playa del Coco? Really?

I don't know if you would like it there, the beach as you know is not that nice...but I will tell you, it is less expensive in Coco, but much busier and more activity at night, not necessarily the good kind...

Me thinks you best bet is to come and see what is here, BUT the Casita is only open again in March (damn friends monopolizing my time like that) unless you want to come in December or 1st week in January.

Why don't you make Gerta an offer and see what comes of it? And see what's available in Gaviota.

Toni