Sign in to follow this  
versatile

Are prices dropping overall?

I was looking at the FSBO website and starting to notice deep price reductions. Noticed a nice Arenal property reduced from $170k to $70k.

I wasn't sure if it was ok to give the link. I am not connected to the property other than drooling over it!

I was looking at the FSBO website and starting to notice deep price reductions. Noticed a nice Arenal property reduced from $170k to $70k.

I wasn't sure if it was ok to give the link. I am not connected to the property other than drooling over it!

shhh!

Yes, it's a drop. But why? I have no idea, as it looks a very nice property. Not as many ex-pats in the area? Too near the road? Could be many reasons why it hasn't sold. We used this same site, FSBY to sell our property and have sent lots of business to Dick, the American who owns this business.Obviously, it will only appeal to someone who wishes to relocate to this particular area, which is a nice place to live.

Check it out!