When we move to Costa Rica July 2010, we will be sure to receive regular fluoride treatments and use a fluoride mouthwash twice a day: Dental Care.

Which brand of fluoride mouthwash would you recommend for adults and children (our son will be 8 when we move to Costa Rica).

How often should we receive fluoride treatments?:wub:

Other than general google results, this is probably a question best left for a dentist. As far as a flouride treatment, I cant imagine anything more that what you get at the standard 6month cleaning would be necessary.

The member that posts on here as Barbie is a dentist. Perhaps she can chime in.

Cheers.

JamesBahn,

I will ask my family dentist about how often to receive fluoride treatments and which fluoride mouthwash to use when we move to Costa Rica.

With my past history of periodontal disease, I have to have my teeth cleaned three times a year.

I'm so glad there is good dental care in Costa Rica, too.

Laura K

JamesBahn,

I will ask my family dentist about how often to receive fluoride treatments and which fluoride mouthwash to use when we move to Costa Rica.

With my past history of periodontal disease, I have to have my teeth cleaned three times a year.

I'm so glad there is good dental care in Costa Rica, too.

Laura K

Laura K .. you "may" want to explore the dangers of floride before you or your children use it... jmho ...ace

aceventura and JamesBahn,

I will look up the dangers of fluoride.

Without fluoride treatments, what is the best way to prevent cavities without fluoridated water?

Laura K

aceventura and JamesBahn,

I will look up the dangers of fluoride.

Without fluoride treatments, what is the best way to prevent cavities without fluoridated water?

Laura K

L.K spend some time on youtube regarding the floride thing and then just use proper care and food choices .. jmho, ace