Sign in to follow this  
motavation1

Need a builder in the Central Valley?

Hello,

I am currently working on a model home to showcase my work and what I am able to do for any interested person looking to build a home or install a pool on their lot. I am a builder from the States and have experience with the local codes, Municipalities, rules, MINNAE and other Government agencies involved in the building process. I currently live in Grecia and work in the Central Valley. I have a qualified and knowledgeable Engineer to assist with design, blue prints, ideas and permitting. From small to large scale construction. From start to finish.

Feel free to contact me at:

2-444-8576

trentkoenings@gmail.com

Since coming from the States and having a construction background and being involved in the process here in CR, seeing the problems one unexpecting person could face here, and knowing about expectations, desires, and the differences between Northern construction and Costa Rican construction, I have formed a group of qualified and experienced locals to perform the tasks asked of them by a client. I will act as a construction manager for the project from the out looking in to make sure that what the client wants is what the client gets, without paying an overinflated price. I employ nothing but Ticos and will see to it that the completed product is up to the standards outlined in the Engineer plans.