• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
TicoGrande

JOIN and RENEW are back ON-LINE!

TicoGrande    0

Folks, it has been a battle but I am happy to announce that effective immediately, you may again JOIN ARCR or RENEW your membership On-Line!

Sensitive information such as your credit card data is handled safely by our secure servers and is NEVER sent via email. It is only accessible by ARCR. The encrytion we use is 128 bit strength.

To JOIN ARCR online, please click HERE or use this URL: http://arcr.net/join/

To RENEW your existing ARCR Membership On-Line, click HERE or use the URL: http://arcr.net/renew/

I have tested this thing until I am blue in the face... but PLEASE, if you experience any problems at all, please email me at webmaster@casacanada.net and give me as much information as possible.

Thanks

TG

curahee    0

:D Hey Tim,

Got the message about the sign up being back online today! Thank you! Especially thanks for the Email informing me. I can't begin to tell you how important joining ARCR was/is to us. We hope (and are planning) to be bothering (grin) you in person come October of this year. What is your favorite brand of beer? I owe you one (or a dozen).

JV

TicoGrande    0

Thanks for the kind words JV, but I screwed up a bit.

I HATE forms! Seems I NEVER get them right the first time, and thanks to Prufrock, I discovered I had forgotten to add info for folks who are legal residents or citizens of Costa Rica.

If you are a LEGAL (you have received your cedula or carnet) or a citizen of CR, you pay only $50 per year for your membership and I forgot completely to add that to the forms.

So.. if you are a legal resident or a citizen, you can do one of two things:

1. Wait until Wednesday and use the NEW form which will be up by then.. or maybe tomorrow!

OR

2. Use the form I gave you, but write immediately to arcr@casacanada.net and tell them your resdidency status. They check this, so include the type of residency, your cedula or carnet number and the expiration date. They will charge you only $50.00

If it were me though... I'd choose door number one.

If you are NOT a legal resident or citizen, go ahead and use the existing form. It works great!

Sorry everyone...

TG

TicoGrande    0

Sorry... I missed the beer part whilst doing my mea culpa thing.

You don't owe me a thing! But, I always enjoy meeting and yacking with folks who are moving to CR, so by all means, ring me up when you get here, and I'll introduce you to the pleasures of Bavaria Negra :)

and... you're never a bother!

TG

curahee    0

:D Gee Tico...I'm surprised that you missed the beer reference. Oh Well.. Only six months from now and I'll take you up on the offer of that Bavaria Negra. I've only tried your Imperial now. I suspect you know the better brews and I bow to your experttise.

JV