Sign in to follow this  

Could someone PLEASE check on a 2008 or 2009 from a dealer KIA 2700 Double Cab Truck 4X4 Diesel. I saw one on craigslist. 2008 for 16900. It had about 16K KM

I would like to know how much one is brand new. So if you are in CR and can check, your help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Laura

We will treat you to dinner one day ;) i promise.

Not sure if there is a Kia Dealer in CR......I know that there are a lot of Kias on the road, but if you go to the official Global Kia web site, and click on their link to CR, nothing happens......I suspect, therefore, that there is no "official" Kia representation.........

Could someone PLEASE check on a 2008 or 2009 from a dealer KIA 2700 Double Cab Truck 4X4 Diesel. I saw one on craigslist. 2008 for 16900. It had about 16K KM

I

Quality Motor

Dirección La Uruca, contiguo a Buger King.

Teléfono (506) 296-1515

Fax (506) 296-1313

Correo electrónico ventasquality@amnet.co.cr

Página http://CostaRica.Kia-Global.com

Try calling... there are no discount so the price is the price... La Uruca has every major dealership you can think of..including Ford, Chevy, Dodge, etc... Its quite a ways from where I live but hopefully this will help you... plan on spending about 25% more than your best deal in the states... We bought a brand new Suzuki Vitara here and knwo we paid that much more...

I would like to know how much one is brand new. So if you are in CR and can check, your help would be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Laura

We will treat you to dinner one day ;) i promise.

http://www.crautos.com/kia/

http://www.quierouncarro.com/marca-Kia.html

Thank you all very much. I also will call a dealer here and then call the one you suggested. We still have not decided what to buy and where. Just want to make sure if we buy a used onen there we get a good vehicle. While new would be under warrantied. Most likely if we buy here. due to gas prices, we will have it shipped down there?? All ideas and opinios welcome. What did you do??? Please share. Thanks

Looks like IOU dinner!!!

All ideas and opinios welcome. What did you do??? Please share. Thanks

I think there is a dealer just west of the Nissan dealer on the North East corner of Sabana Park with a large Kia sign too. When you get back in town spend a few days in SJO and I'll bet you find quite a few dealers who carry new KIAs. They are very popular here.

I would not even consider buying one in the USA for shipment as models here are quite different and you will have a very hard time getting parts for USA model. I have a friend with a USA Toyota Previa and he can not get windshield wipers of all things.

Hook up with Gerrardo mentioned elsewhere. He will either know or find out quickly.

I sing the praises of this service and the owner of it, Jacqui. www.yourcostaricacontact.com

They do it all and they find cars, not through dealers necessarily, but also individual owners, have an excellent mechanic who can do pre-inspections and will do a full inspection if desired, handle all the title checking and transfer etc. and you will get "tico" pricing rather than looking as a gringo. Take a look at the website, read the testimonials and drop an email to Jacqui. She is professional, hardworking, communicates ALOT and is currently looking for a very very specific car for us: Early '90's Toyota Corolla Station Wagon All Trac for under $5000. The fee is reasonable as it saves us tons of time and money in terms of gasoline or taxis and buses to travel around to test drive etc. Good Luck Laura.