can't answer your question, my friend, but I would suggest that you post it up above, under the Open Forum, instead of down here, under real estate.....

I can't speak for how long, but last August at the ARCR seminar the representative from the Embassy said that renewals (and re-issuance for lost cards) was very quick. I believe the estimate was 1-2 weeks. At that time the state-side delay was measured in months.... So I don't believe you'll encounter much delay...

CD

I can't speak for how long, but last August at the ARCR seminar the representative from the Embassy said that renewals (and re-issuance for lost cards) was very quick. I believe the estimate was 1-2 weeks. At that time the state-side delay was measured in months.... So I don't believe you'll encounter much delay...

CD

I renewed my passport here and was told to return in two weeks to pick up the new one. I went there exactly two weeks later and it was there waiting for me. No problems, no delays.

Using the "view new posts" option does make it easy to post a new topic while you're in a different forum than you'd expect. I hadn't noticed that you'd posted in "property for sale". At least you have your answer. Good luck!

CD