Jump to content

1031 tax deferal


Recommended Posts

not sure what your question means, but are you saying that you are actually in Costa Rica, and want to do this from Costa Rica? You can download any necessary U. S. tax form from the IRS' web site, to any computer in the world and/or use an online tax service to do anything dealing with your taxes. In the alternative, I believe that you can go to the U. S. Embassy to handle any IRS business.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.