GRAILCOAT

The Grailcoat Company LLC is no longer in business they filed to dissolution of the company in June of 2007 you can look it up at www.sunbiz.org and formed a new company D J Grail Company LLC.

They filed disolution saying expenses exceeded revenues. They have sold alot of product with a 20 year warranty under the Grailcoat Company LLC and now do not have to cover any of it. It is a shame that companies can disolve and then form a new company. I would be very leary of buying anything from the new company they probably will do the same thing. They take your money upfront for orders and I know of a one person waiting a month and they still has not got product they paid for. How can companies get away with this it just is not right. You would think they could be investigated for fraud or worse if they take peoples money and don't deliver the product.

Just a warning to all of you to becareful with what companies you do business.

The Grailcoat Company LLC is no longer in business they filed to dissolution of the company in June of 2007 you can look it up at www.sunbiz.org and formed a new company D J Grail Company LLC.

They filed disolution saying expenses exceeded revenues. They have sold alot of product with a 20 year warranty under the Grailcoat Company LLC and now do not have to cover any of it. It is a shame that companies can disolve and then form a new company. I would be very leary of buying anything from the new company they probably will do the same thing. They take your money upfront for orders and I know of a one person waiting a month and they still has not got product they paid for. How can companies get away with this it just is not right. You would think they could be investigated for fraud or worse if they take peoples money and don't deliver the product.

Just a warning to all of you to becareful with what companies you do business.

Remember Eastern Airlines and (initials deleted) - Every one told the court that he was about to "BUST OUT" Eastern airlines to save his airline based in Texas - But they let him get away with it anyhow - Every one should recall that "BUST OUT" is a term used by crooks to take over a company, sell all the assets to line their own pockets, and subsequently go into bankruptcy!!

• 2 months later...

Although I have no idea what this company does though apparently sells some sort of coating, the new company is not free and clear. They can be sued and it could be proven they are a continuation of the old company and that the change was made for fraudulent purposes. The new company could be held liable. You might even be able to pierce the corporate veil and go after the officers and board members. There is case law to support that. You would not want to go after them one on one. This would be perfect for a class action. You might even find a Florida law firm to do it on a contingency basis.

Although I have no idea what this company does though apparently sells some sort of coating, the new company is not free and clear. They can be sued and it could be proven they are a continuation of the old company and that the change was made for fraudulent purposes. The new company could be held liable. You might even be able to pierce the corporate veil and go after the officers and board members. There is case law to support that. You would not want to go after them one on one. This would be perfect for a class action. You might even find a Florida law firm to do it on a contingency basis.

Yeah! Let's just everybody sue everybody and then it can be "just like the States" Woopee!!!!!! Why???? ...... do people want to move to Costa Rica? not to do that I hope!! don't bring your c#$^ with ya people!!