Soo what is your drug of choice?

My dear sir; While you have spent the last few years of your life in a futile attempt to convince the troglodytes of this world that there are only 24 hours in a day (futile, because, they, as opposed to you, know better), I have spent most of my life pursuing an interest in the subject of UFO's ( on a part time basis). I would suggest that in the future you confine yourself to more intellectual pursuits, and quit wasting your time shoveling the mindless pap that you believe is effective in the denigration of your fellow man!!! Respectfully

Respectfully, I have spent no time in a futile attempt to convince anyone of anything. I know a lot of you think I came up with the 24hr. day, sorry my bad, I didn't. In the future I will do as I like. Soo what is your drug of choice? As for pap? it's you, my fellow man. Respectfully

Soo what is your drug of choice?

LOL! I know quite a few Ticos that I'm sure as one can be don't do drugs and who were convinced that the power outages last year were caused by the UFO's that "everyone" saw flying over San Jose.

;)

(I think one of those UFO's is probably Sabo's silent black chopper 8^)

You got me there, I use the chopper to mess with them cows and drain the lake. Don't we all know there are 32hrs. in a day.

Your quiz for today (no stray marks on your answer sheet). How many hours are in a day? A). I don't know because my sundial doesn't work in the moonlight! B). I don't know because my moondial doesn't work in the sunlight! C). D, or the shortest answer D). C, or the longest answer E). 24 F). 48

The correct answer is "F"!!!!!!!!!!

Your quiz for today (no stray marks on your answer sheet). How many hours are in a day? A). I don't know because my sundial doesn't work in the moonlight! B). I don't know because my moondial doesn't work in the sunlight! C). D, or the shortest answer D). C, or the longest answer E). 24 F). 48

The correct answer is "F"!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Newman! I have no personal experience, however the Ticos believe there have been UFO's sited over Lago de Cote in the Northern Zone.....

Hey Newman! I have no personal experience, however the Ticos believe there have been UFO's sited over Lago de Cote in the Northern Zone.....

Thank you for the refreshingly intelligent, coherent response! I have talked to many Ticos who have experience with these things, but no Gringos!! Where I live there are very few tourists, and very few Gringos living!! I understand that the Noicoya peninsula (oceanside) is very acquanted with the phenomenon! Respectfully

Those were not UFOs, but Mel Gibson's helicopter. He had too much to drink and made some crazy meneuvers helicopters normally don't do.

I'll have to post a report I made to MUFON in 2000 some time if anyone is ever interested to hear about it.......... :D

• 1 month later...