I failed to mention even one more advantage in living in Rohrmoser; we're just down the road from the National Psychiatric Hospital. I think we all owe billie an apology, but I just can't bring myself to go first.

I’m not interested in arguing with, OR BEING INSULTED BY, less-than-informed individuals.

DonA, TicoGrande, Epicatt2, gringatica2003, TicoVille, jdocop, and others: you all owe me an apology.

Sorry. No apology offered to you (William) from me (Paul).

The problem I see here is that your replies tend to off-topic and to being excessively long.

These forums are to discuss Costa Rica and topics attendant to it.

Potential destruction of the world, etc. is not germane to these forums in general and, frankly, there are other sites that welcome that sort of dialogue/monologue, where your comments would be better placed (my opinion).

I fail to see why certain folks have what appears to be a pathological need to interject irrelevant topics where they are not appropriate other than to draw attention to themselves.

William, you seem to have the ability to do extensive research. You could apply it to stuff that's on-topic to Costa Rica and integrate yourself and your responses. I doing so I'm sure your imput would be welcomed here.

'Nuff Sed!

Paul M.

==

I do believe that is why your original post got moved over here, in a special, new category, just for you, Bill! No apology from this quarter, either. I would join with Paul, and others here in saying that if you can post to topic, and keep it short and sweet, I'd be more than happy to have you along for the ride.

1997? Well, that certainly happened just yesterday, didn't it? Come on, Buffalo Bill! This is 2007! Get with the program, already!

Sir,

By 1997 I'm guessing that you are referring to the Lebed interview. I included it because, despite the fact that his revelations were given way back in 1997, the proverbial genie was let out of the bottle and can never be put back in again. 1997 marked the start of a firestorm of responses from U.S. military, intelligence, and security agencies that continues to date.

You see, many current members of Congress remain convinced that the suitcase nuke problem not only persists, but has proliferated significantly since 1997. Perhaps chief among these lawmakers was Curt Weldon. Weldon was known for carrying around a mock-up of a suitcase nuke made with a briefcase, foil and a pipe.

(see photo and story at http://nuclearweaponarchive.org/News/Lebedbomb.html )

Most recently, the Homeland Security Department made plans to spend more than $1 billion on radiation detectors at ports of entry. But government auditors found that the devices cannot distinguish between benign radiation sources, such as kitty litter, and potentially dangerous ones, including highly enriched uranium. And further it is suspected that the Russian suitacse nukes were made using Red Mercury (a trans-mutated fissile element that makes high yield softball-sized neutron weapons feasible) that cannot be detected with today's radiation detectors.

So members of Congress have warned about the dangers of suitcase nuclear weapons as recently as 2006. Even the Federal Emergency Management Agency has alerted Americans to the threat - information the White House CURRENTLY includes on its web site !!!

And Hollywood has made television shows and movies about the threat. For example, the Fox thriller "24" devoted its entire last season to Jack Bauer's hunt for suitcase nukes in Los Angeles.

Next, understand that the articles I linked to were published between January 31st, 2007 and January 29th, 2008.

That makes them all very current.

Finally jdocop, I've got some breaking news for you.

You said, quote, "This is 2007! Get with the program, already!" Well today is Tuesday February 5th, 2008. Come on, man. Its 2008. I'd say you need to tip a few less brewskis back and get with the program yourself.

William

Sorry. No apology offered to you (William) from me (Paul).

The problem I see here is that your replies tend to off-topic and to being excessively long.

These forums are to discuss Costa Rica and topics attendant to it.

Potential destruction of the world, etc. is not germane to these forums in general and, frankly, there are other sites that welcome that sort of dialogue/monologue, where your comments would be better placed (my opinion).

William, you seem to have the ability to do extensive research. You could apply it to stuff that's on-topic to Costa Rica and integrate yourself and your responses. I doing so I'm sure your imput would be welcomed here.

Hi Paul,

Despite the lack of an appology, you do treat me with some respect. Thanks for that.

The topic I brought up is "Strategic Relocation from America" and "Americans currently taking part in an unprecedented mass exodus from America" (because America is facing a planned financial destruction and surprise nuclear attack).

In my opinion, that topic DIRECTLY relates to Costa Rica because many of these people are heading straight to Costa Rica. In other words, there is currently a large emigration to Costa Rica taking place (perhaps Ryan Piercy - who I sincerely respect personally - could confirm that ARCR has received unprecidented numbers of new applications).

True that most of these people are heading to countries like New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland, Belize, Ecuador, Denmark, the Caymens, the French Polynesia, etc., but, because of their lax immigration policies, a good number are moving to Costa Rica and Panama.

This could have dramatic implications to current and future expats in Costa Rica.

First, it seems to me that the Immigration Department has been overwhelmed for some time, hence the long delays in processing new applicants and in renewing current ones. A flood of new expats will only exaserbate their problems. Expect serious changes to their immigration policies such as restrictions on the numbers allowed in (such as New Zealand and many other countries currently have), increases in application fees, possibily increases in the $600/$1,000 per month requirements, stricter back-ground checks and new misdemeanor crimes that would bar entry, likely total elimination of the perpetual tourist "loop hole" to legitimate immigration, and last but not least - biometric IDs (already confirmed).

Also, expect the U.S. to someday soon close its borders to Americans attempting to leave the states for any reason.

Be aware that the Department of Homeland Security has recently proposed that airlines cruise lines, and operators of all other ships and planes - including charter flights, air taxis, fishing vessels, etc. -- be REQUIRED to get individual permission (”clearance”) from the DHS for each passenger on all flights or ocean voyages to, from, or via the U.S. Unless the answer is “Yes” - if the answer is “no” or “maybe”, or if the DHS doesn’t answer at all - the airline wouldn’t be allowed to give you a boarding pass, or let you or your luggage on the plane.

http://www.sovereignsociety.com/offshore1893.html

This is being proposed as part of an overall "Continuity of Government" and "Pandemic Influenza Preparedness and Response Plan."

In other words, one single case of smallpox, or a significant outbreak avian influenza in the Northern Hemisphere, or the detonation of a suitcase nuke, and Martial Law (probably simply called by another name such as Code Red) is declared the borders are CLOSED to all travel both in and OUT.

My advice is that all people planning on moving to Costa Rica MOVE WITH THE GREATEST EXPEDIENCY POSSIBLE, and also to take advantage of the great resources and services offered by ARCR !!!

Paul, can you now see how my discussions are not so far off-topic as claimed?

I've tried so very hard to show people some of the serious problems Americans are facing - in an effort to save a few precious lives - only to be mocked and rediculed. Frankly, this forums response is despicable.

William

The topic I brought up is "Strategic Relocation from America" and "Americans currently taking part in an unprecedented mass exodus from America"...

In my opinion, that topic DIRECTLY relates to Costa Rica because many of these people are heading straight to Costa Rica.

For the record, my research shows that approximately 1.4 million Americans have left the U.S. to live offshore since 9/11/2001.

And of these, most are quite wealthy.

Yes, it is the wealthy who are are leaving the United States in record numbers, AND THEY ARE, of course, TAKING THEIR INVESTMENT CAPITAL WITH THEM.

And, therein lies the true problem.

One inane argument to the problem goes something like, "Well, we just need to pass more laws to keep the wealthy from taking their money out of the country." Duh? it is precisely those kind of laws already on the books why capital flight has become such a severe problem.

Understand that if only the top-earning 1% of taxpayers were to leave the U.S. permanently, we would all be in a world of hurt. How would you like to face a 50% tax increase. That is what it would amount to. Without that 1% of the wealthiest Americans, every remaining taxpayer would have to pay 50% more in taxes to equal what was lost. Can you afford that?

Put otherwise, as the most wealthy leave, the additional tax burden shifts to the next level down.

The fact is that the top-earning 5% of income earners pay 51.9% of all taxes collected. While the wealthiest 1% are "escaping", do you think that the top-earning 5% will just be sitting around waiting for a 50% tax increase? Of course not. They will eventually pack their bags also.

And, when they leave, your tax bite will more than double!

So what will happen then? Perhaps the government will repeal all of the wealth punitive laws and abolished the Income Tax, to encourage the wealthy to return. Slim chance of that. Instead expect a Value Added Tax (national sales tax) to replace the IRS. This will be governed by biometric smart cards (national identification).

AND, they will do EXACTLY what other so many other repressive governments have done (Nazi Germany in the 30's, South Africa in the 70's and 80's, the more recent case of Malaysia, etc.) when faced with capital flight on a massive scale - they will CLOSE the borders to keep the remaining wealth in the country.

AND THIS WILL INCLUDE YOUR $1,000 monthly rentista payments if your funds are in a U.S. bank !!!

The wealthy realize all this and the rush is on to get out intact.

Paul and others, are you starting to see how the topic of Strategic Relocation is quite pertinent to this forum?

If you doubt my allegations of massive people and capital flight, I ask you:

Why did Congress find it necessary to add an amendment to the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 that claims they have the right to tax expatriate Americans for 10 years after they renounce their U.S. citizenship if the government claims that they "have reason to believe" that the expatriate renounced for tax purposes?

And why, if hundreds of thousands of the wealthiest Americans are NOT pulling out, did the Senate pass the Civil Asset Forfeiture Reform Act of 1999 that demands that not only foreign nationals, but U.S. citizens alike, disclose any and all financial information about foreign holdings?

The answer is that all of these laws are clearly aimed at discouraging wealthy Americans from moving their wealth out of the jurisdiction of the IRS and then moving offshore themselves. If capital flight were not such a serious problem, there would be no need for such draconian laws.

In fact, evidence compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Consular Affairs contradict the claims of the IRS and others who insist that expatriation is not a problem. It shows that an enormous number of American citizens already reside offshore, AND THE NUMBERS ARE INCREASING EXPONENTIALLY.

Exponential expatriation.

I must also mention the Immigration and Nationality Act, since its only purpose was to discourage wealthy Americans from leaving and it's only effect was to scare more wealthy Americans into leaving.

The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1996 included a provision that would permanently bar wealthy American expatriates from ever returning to the U.S. for any reason, if the government "has reason believe" that one of the reasons that the expatriate renounced his US citizenship was to avoid US taxes.

There can be only one reason for such a law.

The feds are seriously afraid of the consequences that the continued increase in capital flight will bring and they erroneously believed that those wealthy who were considering leaving would ever want to come back to a country that treated them like second class citizens.

Returning to the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996... The government, through this act, has the audacity to claim the right to tax expatriates for 10 years after they renounce their U.S. citizenship, if the government "has reason to believe" that one of the reasons that the expatriate renounced his U.S. citizenship was to avoid U.S. taxes.

The U.S. now shares with Libya the infamous distinction of being one of only two countries in the world that claims the right to tax the income of its citizens regardless of where in the world that income is earned. But, even Libya is not so tyrannical as to claim the right to tax ex-citizens for ten years after they renounce their citizenship. But then, Libya is not faced with capital flight on a massive scale either.

When word of the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act of 1996 reached the wealthy, they saw this law for what it was - not just another brick in the economic Berlin Wall that our government has been erecting to keep wealthy Americans from leaving with their wealth intact - but in fact, a large section of that wall.

Many wealthy Americans who had been hesitant to leave saw this provision in the law as the last straw and began making preparations to leave. The government's claim to the right to tax ex-citizens for 10 years gave them no pause at all. After all, they had a solution.

For many years, when wealthy Americans chose expatriation, they most often left as much of their wealth as practical in some sort of tax sheltered investments in the U.S. In other words, for years the wealthy would leave, but at least a portion of their investment capital stayed here.

But since 9/11, wealthy Americans who have chosen to leave, have had no choice but to take ALL of their wealth with them when they leave or risk it being confiscated by the IRS.

Expatriates can no longer afford to leave ANYTHING behind.

They sell ALL of their real estate, stocks, bonds,... EVERYTHING!

Over a period of time, they move ALL of their wealth into offshore investments. Then, when they leave, there is NOTHING left for the IRS to confiscate.

The government, of course, pouts and claims that these expatriates are being very un-American, just because they had the audacity to protect what was rightfully theirs from IRS confiscation. The government fails to realize or at least refuses to accept that it was their own attempts to grab more power, that made it impossible for these wealthy Americans to leave any money in the United States. So, instead of preventing wealthy Americans from leaving, they not only encouraged them to leave at an even higher rate, but they forced them to take ALL of their wealth with them when they leave.

Add to this the appalling increase in frivolous lawsuits by the greedy and the recent rash of government confiscations (forfeitures) and you discover that increasingly, the wealthy are finding that their only choice is to leave. But I'm not talking about a snowball rolling down hill. Right now, it's a full blown avalanche.

And then, added to all this is the revelations, available to the wealthy through their advisors, is the fact that the U.S. government is actively working to completely collapse the U.S. dollar and replace it with a new currency called the Amero, which will be the common currency first in Canada, America, and Mexico, and eventually from Alaska to the tip of Argentina.

Can you say North American Union. Its happening NOW!

This, of course, is but a step toward world goverment - the New World Order and the Mark of the Beast.

Folks, I said it before - I'll say it again.

MOVE WITH THE GREATEST EXPEDIENCY POSSIBLE.

Take advantage of ARCR's great resources and services.

Oh, and be sure to take your money with you as you too flee.

Was that too much "off-topic" information?

William

Take a breath, put the books down, go outside and breathe in deeply and consider all that is good and right in this world. Me thinks you thinks too much. You can mess up your head real bad if you overdo things, and you are really overbaking this one. Seriously, smell a flower, kiss a baby, eat a steak, sip a cognac, make shapes with the clouds, but put the books down and stop beating yourself to death. It's okay to read about plots and conspiracy's but not to the point where it consumes you, it ain't healthy. Good luck and I mean it, cut it out before someone forcibly medicates you.

Edited by TicoGrande

Take a breath, put the books down, go outside and breathe in deeply and consider all that is good and right in this world. Me thinks you thinks too much. You can mess up your head real bad if you overdo things, and you are really overbaking this one.

That's not bad advice, but sometimes smelling the flowers can get you stung in the nose unless you're paying attention.

This man presents important commentary on topics relevant to emigration and financial protections during Wartime (remember the War ?? Two countries??). Not to mention other small wars are breaking out all over the place.

Personally I find his position informed and incredibly well-researched. I even browsed quite a few of the links and determined I am glad to have read this helpful information. Americans see DOZENS of obvious assaults on our freedoms, constitution, trillion dollar tax cuts, no-bid contracts, wiretapping impunity, banking scandals, torture. Isn't it reasonable there are MORE sinister things going on in secret ? Financial things ? This man is dialed into some of them and we would ignore his warning at our peril.

I'm an electrician by trade, and my job is playing with fire. I am constantly warning people what 'pre disaster' conditions look like. The complaint I always hear is 'it's always been like that, it'll be fine'. My response is "everything is fine right up until the time it isn't'. Pensions and annuities are nothing more than computer ghosts that could vanish instantly at the whim of the host government. Personally, I would hold those things pretty closely, if possible not across borders as the world gets pressured by things like Climate Change and War. It sounds like very good advice to me.

My heart sinks to see this thoughtful man ridiculed. I respectfully submit people reconsider his message -- relevant, well-researched, respectfully delivered (even in the face of opposition) and certainly offered from his heart.

Isn't that the definition of a worthy contribution to this forum ?

If it seems long, just remember he's not using up anybody's paper....

Nikki

Edited by Alaskagrrl

I'm sorry, but y'all are missing the point. This is a forum about Costa Rica, and it is an internet forum. It is not the Society for the Presentation of Long-Winded Philosophical Dissertations on Subjects Pertaining to the End of the World/Nuclear Threats do Exist/The Sky Is Falling/Help Me! I'm Melting, or any other off topic area!

I cannot say this enough: Posts to Internet forums must be, and should remain brief and to the point. Speaking only for myself, I have not read any of Mr. C's posts in their long-winded entirety, and I have no intention of doing so. I would venture to guess that the only one who might have done so is Alaska Girl, and that is fine for the two of them......but, it does not serve this forum well, and in the end, it will only turn people away from our friendly little discussion group.....so, please make an effort to keep on track, and follow the KISS principle!

I'm sorry, but y'all are missing the point. This is a forum about Costa Rica, and it is an internet forum. It is not the Society for the Presentation of Long-Winded Philosophical Dissertations on Subjects Pertaining to the End of the World/Nuclear Threats do Exist/The Sky Is Falling/Help Me! I'm Melting, or any other off topic area!

Interestingly, this guy predicted with his first paragraph that most of you wouldn't get it. Prophetic then, we'll see about the rest.

I recall Cody first gave accurate information about advanced biometric requirements about to be applied to expats. Now he's providing information and research warning us to keep our money safe during times of extreme financial crisis in the US. Some of us find that very important and applicable to a 'friendly little discussion group' when choosing to retire abroad. I prefer that to long posts and threads relating to pedophilia and sexual tourism (yuck). Those things barely relate to anyone while these former and present topics relate to EVERYONE. Sorry if you don't like the news.

I cannot say this enough: Posts to Internet forums must be, and should remain brief and to the point.

Where do you get this ? How do you feel about numerous pointless 'two-liner' replies that also take up board space ? Perhaps it's important to remember pointing one finger at someone results in three more pointing your way....

I have not read any of Mr. C's posts in their long-winded entirety, and I have no intention of doing so. I would venture to guess that the only one who might have done so is Alaska Girl, and that is fine for the two of them...

I actually doubt I'm the only one reading them, its more likely this poor guy got dog-piled because the owner of this board labelled him a whack-job by post number three and supporters kept quiet. The only reason I am confident enough to post my feelings is that I see through TicoGrande's opinion to see someone who posted the information REGARDLESS. He could have trashed it. I see that as fair, balanced and honorable. I hope to meet this man someday.

If any of you desires a 'nice friendly forum' I cannot help but comment the most unattractive part of this whole encounter is not Cody's message but his treatment here. Most cultures treat people they consider crazy with a 'hands off' approach. Ask yourself what might a Tico do ? I think TicoGrande perhaps gave you a hint -- snigger just a little, give them their rein and see what comes of it.

From the viewpoint of someone who considers herself not culturally American.... Cody's treatment here seems so very Gringo.

Flaying someone over posts they didn't even read seems so very TEXAN. Calling horsepucky when you see it ?

Well, apparently that's very Alaskan.

N

Edited by Alaskagrrl

I’m not interested in arguing with, OR BEING INSULTED BY, less-than-informed individuals.

DonA, TicoGrande, Epicatt2, gringatica2003, TicoVille, jdocop, and others: you all owe me an apology.

Mr. Cody, and I quote from my own previous posting:

"However, not in this fellow posters defense, but I did bookmark the several websites he listed and I will look at them and do some research and maybe he has a few valid points. Ultimately I consider myself very fortunate to have had the means to retire in Costa Rica, unplug from the crazy consumerism and rat race. No soapbox venue necessary, simply stated is best."

You see, I gringatica, am not totally against you or in disagreement. Your thoughts and sited websites indeed have valid points and extremely enlightened, educated, intellectual men and woman of diverse backgrounds and nationalities contribute well researched editorials on those sites.

I believe the over-consuming, complacency and ignorance of the average American will be their undoing. Even the recent several trillion dollar budget request by Bush won't get a blink. The only thing that will get their attention is if WalMart, Target, Old Navy, Starbucks, The Gap, Banana Republic, McDonalds, U.S. Mall food courts were to suddenly close their doors. This would cause great alarm, and mass unplugging of all Ipod earbuds, Blackberrys and cell phone conversation disconnects.

I DO believe you could express yourself as less a raving maniac and attract more followers. Doomsdayers just come off as a bit over the top, therefore, no one pays heed. Soften your delivery and you will sound more convincing.

I don't quote the Bible, nor do I quote Greek Mythology, but I think The Beatles said it best.."and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

I recall Cody first gave accurate information about advanced biometric requirements about to be applied to expats. Now he's providing information and research warning us to keep our money safe during times of extreme financial crisis in the US. Some of us find that very important and applicable to a 'friendly little discussion group' when choosing to retire abroad. I prefer that to long posts and threads relating to pedophilia and sexual tourism (yuck). Those things barely relate to anyone while these former and present topics relate to EVERYONE. Sorry if you don't like the news.

Where do you get this ? How do you feel about numerous pointless 'two-liner' replies that also take up board space ? Perhaps it's important to remember pointing one finger at someone results in three more pointing your way....

I actually doubt I'm the only one reading them, its more likely this poor guy got dog-piled because the owner of this board labelled him a whack-job by post number three and supporters kept quiet. The only reason I am confident enough to post my feelings is that I see through TicoGrande's opinion to see someone who posted the information REGARDLESS. He could have trashed it. I see that as fair, balanced and honorable. I hope to meet this man someday.

If any of you desires a 'nice friendly forum' I cannot help but comment the most unattractive part of this whole encounter is not Cody's message but his treatment here. Most cultures treat people they consider crazy with a 'hands off' approach. Ask yourself what might a Tico do ? I think TicoGrande perhaps gave you a hint -- snigger just a little, give them their rein and see what comes of it.

From the viewpoint of someone who considers herself not culturally American.... Cody's treatment here seems so very Gringo.

Flaying someone over posts they didn't even read seems so very TEXAN. Calling horsepucky when you see it ?

Well, apparently that's very Alaskan.

N

Interestingly, this guy predicted with his first paragraph that most of you wouldn't get it. Prophetic then, we'll see about the rest.

Not much of a prediction, I'm sure he's used to it. Tell me what's gonna happen to the DOW JONES tomorrow, now that's a prediction. Know what they say, "if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck....it's probably a duck"

I know two people personally who lost it a bit, one got screwed up on the Lord, the other thinks that he is the worlds most famous "telepathic icon", and actually wrote a book available on ebay. Both are reasonably intelligent and can carry on a decent conversation and will quote you facts and references till their blue in the face. But they're both not "normal" in the sense most people consider "normal". You can get messed up on anything that's all. And I think William is a bit messed up, and should be carefull not to fall in so deep that he cant get himself out.

Edited by dona

I'm all for these 'trillion dollar tax cuts?', as for the fact that we wouldn't get it I think you have it wrong. There is nothing new in his posts. We're not less-than-informed we just have a larger view, there are always risks, there will always be wars, the poor will be with us always, and some day the world as we know it will end.

Mr. Cody, and I quote from my own previous posting:

"However, not in this fellow posters defense, but I did bookmark the several websites he listed and I will look at them and do some research and maybe he has a few valid points. Ultimately I consider myself very fortunate to have had the means to retire in Costa Rica, unplug from the crazy consumerism and rat race. No soapbox venue necessary, simply stated is best."

You see, I gringatica, am not totally against you or in disagreement. Your thoughts and sited websites indeed have valid points and extremely enlightened, educated, intellectual men and woman of diverse backgrounds and nationalities contribute well researched editorials on those sites.

I believe the over-consuming, complacency and ignorance of the average American will be their undoing. Even the recent several trillion dollar budget request by Bush won't get a blink. The only thing that will get their attention is if WalMart, Target, Old Navy, Starbucks, The Gap, Banana Republic, McDonalds, U.S. Mall food courts were to suddenly close their doors. This would cause great alarm, and mass unplugging of all Ipod earbuds, Blackberrys and cell phone conversation disconnects.

I DO believe you could express yourself as less a raving maniac and attract more followers. Doomsdayers just come off as a bit over the top, therefore, no one pays heed. Soften your delivery and you will sound more convincing.

I don't quote the Bible, nor do I quote Greek Mythology, but I think The Beatles said it best.."and in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make"

Not only that but for me, when someone starts quoting the bible and prophecies from it, I tune out. I'm not religious and when someone plays that tune I pretty much have an idea what they're about and don't need to go further.

Not much of a prediction, I'm sure he's used to it. Tell me what's gonna happen to the DOW JONES tomorrow, now that's a prediction.

I predicted that the U.S., in the face of a planned financial collapse, will pass emergency laws (by presidential executive order) that restrict ALL capital flight out of the country. I gave several true historical examples of this happening in the past with other countries. And I showed that there is indeed already a trend in that direction.

Further, I went on to speculate that this laws will preclude expats from having their $1,000 monthly rentista payments (and pensionados $600 payments) send to Costa Rica if their funds are in a U.S. bank - meaning that the Costa Rica govermnent might cancell their temporary resident status, or at least refuse to approve permanent status. And if they are in Costa Rica, they will be left without their income, naked in the streets, no more affluent than a Nica refugee.

Sure my prediction is pure speculation, but is is based on highly credible insider information and historical precidence.

If the readers of this forum don't want to take my advice and get their assetts out of the U.S., well c'est la vie. We are all responsible for our own actions and decisions. I've been comfortably retired for 17 1/2 years (retired at age 33 - now I'm 50) and I did so by following other more informed people's financial advice.

As for predicting the stock market, there are many people and corporations that have access to inside info that has allowed them to profit enormously. Obviously, many have lost their shirts listening to their stock brokers also. So I guess its a matter of knowing who to trust. Not one of you knows much of anything about me personally; so following my advice based soley on an anonymous post would be foolish.

All I ask is that you have an open mind and take the time to do your own research.

In a previous post, I gave you all a challenge, an intellectual challenge to, to study things for yourself. That is, of course, if you can handle it - if you are up to the task, intellectually, physically, and spiritually. However, if you are NOT an intelligent and critical thinking person and prefer to remain willfully ignorant, well that is our choice and your choice alone.

But it should be obvious to all that America is headed for demise, especially financially.

The below Bible verses tell us of a latter day people who continually refuse to look upon the obvious. The Apostle Peter referred to these people of the last days as "willingly ignorant." Willful ignorance is a very tragic condition.

The people described in the below verses have been pickled in brine for so long that they cannot think for themselves. These people of the last days, so clearly described in Scripture, have settled into a comfort zone that is void of personal, financial and spiritual responsibility.

The great problem is that there is no remedy for people who ignore the obvious, discount the truth, refuse to even acknowledge sound advice from others, and worst of all they are to damn lazy to study for themselves and come to informed conclusions.

How long can people turn their heads and pretend they just do not see?

If you look at the events that are continually happening in the realms of economics, government, and society in general; we see a deterioration of morality, character, and principle. In fact, the very conditions that existed in the Roman Empire as it began to crumble and decay until it finally fell into absolute ruin now exist in the United States.

How long will it be until America falls?

Will people ever wake and realize that they are being led to slaughter? The answer is that only a few - the remant - will ever get it.

William

Edited by TicoGrande