my, my, my.....all the original poster asked was whether or not anyone has any information about Cockfights in CR.....they did not ask for any discussion, argument, or opinion. So, I would think that the polite thing to do would have been to simply ignore the post, and leave it for anybody who might be able answer the question to respond. O, sean, portense bien, niños.....

I know china, if only we could keep all animals as well cared for pets. I think we should outlaw any animals from fighting; it's so SICK and not very appropriate in civilized society. I think that's why there called ANIMALS, there just doing what they do; and my bad idocop is right.

I know china, if only we could keep all animals as well cared for pets. I think we should outlaw any animals from fighting; it's so SICK and not very appropriate in civilized society. I think that's why there called ANIMALS, there just doing what they do; and my bad idocop is right.

I believe that cockfightiing is illeagal here!!

Yes, its ilegal...however like anything else down here...money talks sh..walks. they are fights on every single town or pueblos in costa rica, in San jose the classic one is the guacima..every monday... you even know there is fights because you see people in escazu santa ana and alajuela having their rusters at their patio in cages...anyway yes there is cockfights on every litle town in CR. just as a local guy around... ilegal yes, but even the cops show up to gamble on best gallo and have a cold one.