Tried To renew our Membership, No worky HELP!

It said my card was not accepted, i have plenty of open balance. Maybe i did something wrong. Tried it two or three times. If you might know what i am doing wrong, Let me know. Ours expires Nov 7, 2007 so i dont want it to run out. Do yall do a renewal mail out!! Thanks in advance!! Laura

Edited by luv2fish

... my card was not accepted, i have plenty of open balance. Maybe i did something wrong. ... Do yall do a renewal mail out!!

Laura,

If you are not in CR and can't go to their offices, Why not phone ARCR and ask directly? They should be able to tell you why your card is not going thru or offer you an alternative.

FYI sometimes emails don't get thru with RACSA and phoning is more direct and immediate.

When you call, the receptionist Célia speaks english (as do the others), and she should be able to direct your call to whomever you need to talk to, or will be able to suggest when to call back. Célia is always pleasant and helpful. You could ask for Anabelle or Octávio in membership, or even Ryan if they are not available, but someone there should be able to help solve your problem.

As to calling costs, if you have high-speed internet I would recommend downloading Skype onto your computer. It is free and the cost to call CR is about 6.4¢ per minute, which is quite inexpensive, so even if you wind up having to call back it's not a big chunk of money to do so. (You might need a headphone w/ mike to hear best with Skype, but that is all.)

HTH

Paul M.

==

Laura,

If you are not in CR and can't go to their offices, Why not phone ARCR and ask directly? They should be able to tell you why your card is not going thru or offer you an alternative.

FYI sometimes emails don't get thru with RACSA and phoning is more direct and immediate.

When you call, the receptionist Célia speaks english (as do the others), and she should be able to direct your call to whomever you need to talk to, or will be able to suggest when to call back. Célia is always pleasant and helpful. You could ask for Anabelle or Octávio in membership, or even Ryan if they are not available, but someone there should be able to help solve your problem.

As to calling costs, if you have high-speed internet I would recommend downloading Skype onto your computer. It is free and the cost to call CR is about 6.4¢ per minute, which is quite inexpensive, so even if you wind up having to call back it's not a big chunk of money to do so. (You might need a headphone w/ mike to hear best with Skype, but that is all.)

HTH

Paul M.

==

Great idea and I ALREADY have skype. Thanks so much , I Appreciate you!!