I would love to have people who live in Costa Rica correspond with me by email.

My interests are travel, Yoga, walking, hiking, reading, learning Spanish, swimming, listening to music from all over the world, learning how to surf, and gardening.

I live near Las Vegas, Nevada, USA with my husband, son (5), and daughter (16).

The people I would like to email are people who live anywhere in Costa Rica (don't have to be of Costa Rican heritage). Preferably people who live in Costa Rica year round and are citizens or permanent residents of Costa Rica.

My husband and I are thinking about moving to Costa Rica with our 5 year old son (16 year old daughter doesn't want to live in Costa Rica).

We don't smoke or drink.

My having epals who live in Costa Rica will help us learn even more about Costa Rica.

We visited Costa Rica in June 2007 and stayed here: www.witchsrocksurfcamp.com.

Laura K :)

I would love to have people who live in Costa Rica correspond with me by email.

My interests are travel, Yoga, walking, hiking, reading, learning Spanish, swimming, listening to music from all over the world, learning how to surf, and gardening.

I live near Las Vegas, Nevada, USA with my husband, son (5), and daughter (16).

The people I would like to email are people who live anywhere in Costa Rica (don't have to be of Costa Rican heritage). Preferably people who live in Costa Rica year round and are citizens or permanent residents of Costa Rica.

My husband and I are thinking about moving to Costa Rica with our 5 year old son (16 year old daughter doesn't want to live in Costa Rica).

We don't smoke or drink.

My having epals who live in Costa Rica will help us learn even more about Costa Rica.

We visited Costa Rica in June 2007 and stayed here: www.witchsrocksurfcamp.com.

Laura K :)

hey girl, im not there yet totally, but i will keep you updated. Would luv to be epals, there is another lady friend on here that actually i met on ARCR. (lasha) She is going ot be my neighbor down there. They have a young son too and live in Alabama right now. It would be great to get to know each other. None of us drink or smoke either. We will be in the ministry there in CR. Send me a PM and i will share all i know thus far. Dios Te Bendiga (God Bless You) , Laura

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
next time you should go to Santa Teresa, much nice than Tamarindo IMO :)

Dear Ticoville,

I will suggest Santa Teresa to my husband. We are hoping to visit Costa Rica again summer 2008.

Would I like to live in Costa Rica? Yes. Would my husband like to live in Costa Rica? He's likes Costa Rica a lot but he's undecided right now. Part-time, he says, is very possible. He's not sure about living in Costa Rica full-time. Would I like to live in Costa Rica full-time? Yes.

If we live in Costa Rica either part-time of full-time, we will take our son with us (he's 5 right now).

We would become permanent residents if we live in Costa Rica full-time.

Keep in touch, if you'd like.

Sincerely,

Laura Kimmick

Henderson, Nevada, USA

Dear Ticoville,

I will suggest Santa Teresa to my husband. We are hoping to visit Costa Rica again summer 2008.

Would I like to live in Costa Rica? Yes. Would my husband like to live in Costa Rica? He's likes Costa Rica a lot but he's undecided right now. Part-time, he says, is very possible. He's not sure about living in Costa Rica full-time. Would I like to live in Costa Rica full-time? Yes.

If we live in Costa Rica either part-time of full-time, we will take our son with us (he's 5 right now).

We would become permanent residents if we live in Costa Rica full-time.

Keep in touch, if you'd like.

Sincerely,

Laura Kimmick

Henderson, Nevada, USA

Laura i have just left you a message, i have been so busy with the sell of our businesses. However i AM NOT WHINING!!! LOL...That puts us in CR sooner. Be sure and pm me or call me, i left my cell number on your machine. Look forward to tlking to you VERY soon. Laura too!!!

Laura i have just left you a message, i have been so busy with the sell of our businesses. However i AM NOT WHINING!!! LOL...That puts us in CR sooner. Be sure and pm me or call me, i left my cell number on your machine. Look forward to tlking to you VERY soon. Laura too!!!

Dear Laura,

I did leave a message for you yesterday.

What city or town in Costa Rica will you live?

Good luck with your move.

Your friend,

Laura

Dear Laura,

I did leave a message for you yesterday.

What city or town in Costa Rica will you live?

Good luck with your move.

Your friend,

Laura

ROXANA, it is about 12KM Noth of Guapiles.Close to Cariari and San Antonio. Look at 32 east heading from San Jose to Limon, you will find it right there. You must come see us next year when you are there OK.You are always welcome!!! Ill call you later this afternoon.

ROXANA, it is about 12KM Noth of Guapiles.Close to Cariari and San Antonio. Look at 32 east heading from San Jose to Limon, you will find it right there. You must come see us next year when you are there OK.You are always welcome!!! Ill call you later this afternoon.

Dear Laura,

I'll tell my husband about Roxana.

I'm sure it's a nice place.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Your friend,

Laura