Pacific Coast Rental

Jean & Pat

My husband and I just retired and are looking to kick back and rent a little house or apartment for a month or two, depending on location. We would like to be within a short walk to the Pacific beach. ECONOMICAL! We want it all . . . clean, 1 or 2 bedrooms, kitchen/kitchenette, fridge, hot water shower. We would like to pay in the 300-400 dollar range. We are "testing the waters" on Costa Rica and considering purchasing here eventually, but want to know if it is "our thing".

Am I being realistic and is there anything within these parameters, coastally speaking?

Best Regards,

Jean & Pat

Hi Jean & Pat: There are some smaller studio, 1 and 2br apartments in Playa Tamarindo that rent out for 300-500 per month. It is called Casa Eleri. I believe they have a direct website and the owners name is Max. I am not sure what kind of beach town you are hoping to stay in, but this is walking distance to town (just 3 blocks) and up the hill away from the traffic off main street. Good luck.

• 1 month later...