Costa Rica Land and Property

papagayo

Hello All,

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad , with Costa Rica Land and Property. They are a Buyers Agent offering tours, guidance, negotiations on your behalf (also assistance with Dr. License, opening bank accounts, rentals, etc. ). I found them from a link on George Lundquist's web site. They have a questionnaire you fill out on their site with detailed information on what you are looking for and they scout it out in advance for you, pick you up at the airport, and show you the properties that fit your demands. All of this is for a daily fee. If you use them to negotiate the purchase of one of thee properties, they receive a commission on the sales price. At least for locating a selection of suitable properties and getting a good idea of asking prices for the area in a limited amount of time, it sounds like it might be a OK deal.

Thanks,

Papagayo

• 1 month later...

Papagayo,

I am a partner at Costa Rica Land & Property. So clearly I am biased about how we handle our business.

Please go to www.WeLoveCostaRica.com and you can read all about us. We write informative articles for that site. And we were contributors to Scott Oliver's book How to Buy CR RE without Losing Your Camisa.

Good Luck. I hope we can help you find a great home in Costa Rica.

Best Regards,

Jeff Hickcox

Costa Rica Land & Property

CRFirst@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...
Hello All,

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad , with Costa Rica Land and Property. They are a Buyers Agent offering tours, guidance, negotiations on your behalf (also assistance with Dr. License, opening bank accounts, rentals, etc. ). I found them from a link on George Lundquist's web site. They have a questionnaire you fill out on their site with detailed information on what you are looking for and they scout it out in advance for you, pick you up at the airport, and show you the properties that fit your demands. All of this is for a daily fee. If you use them to negotiate the purchase of one of thee properties, they receive a commission on the sales price. At least for locating a selection of suitable properties and getting a good idea of asking prices for the area in a limited amount of time, it sounds like it might be a OK deal.

Thanks,

Papagayo

Hi Papagayo,

I have recently purchased a house in the Puerto Viejo area (the Caribbean side) and the whole experience was (and still is a very positive one) I used a local agency there in Cocles. They were extremely useful all the way. I think that if you find a good agent they should be able to help you in the whole process. My agent was very helpful not only in the buying process but was always there when I needed any information, a contact or an advise. If you are going to the Caribbean side go see the people at Sunrise coast Realty. Very knowledgable people.

www.sunrisecoastrealty.com

I wish you good luck!

Emily with Love