buster

Minnesota Partners of Costa Rica

We were recently in Playas Del Coco and met with Minnesota Partners of Costa Rica. They have some awesome sites they are developing. Has anyone ever heard of them or done business with them?

We were recently in Playas Del Coco and met with Minnesota Partners of Costa Rica. They have some awesome sites they are developing. Has anyone ever heard of them or done business with them?

Don't do anything right now. They are having problems. Hopefully, the problem is not on their end. We are investors and there is major issues. Will let you know.

Don't do anything right now. They are having problems. Hopefully, the problem is not on their end. We are investors and there is major issues. Will let you know.

When you say you "are investors" -- could you be more specific? Are you purchasing lots there or are you venture capital investors? What problems are they having and how are you privvy to them? I am in the middle of a lot acquistion.

When you say you "are investors" -- could you be more specific? Are you purchasing lots there or are you venture capital investors? What problems are they having and how are you privvy to them? I am in the middle of a lot acquistion.

We invested in Vista Hermosa. It looks like it is falling through and not their fault. It looks like Groupo Mapache is screwing them. This just started and we are dealing with it daily. We have seen their places in Ocatal (Colina or something like that) they look good. They seem to have gotten screwed and want to make things right. Have been in constant contact with them. What areas have you bought in to?

We invested in Vista Hermosa. It looks like it is falling through and not their fault. It looks like Groupo Mapache is screwing them. This just started and we are dealing with it daily. We have seen their places in Ocatal (Colina or something like that) they look good. They seem to have gotten screwed and want to make things right. Have been in constant contact with them. What areas have you bought in to?

I am not sure about MN Partners. I have recently solicited them as a partner to help promote my development. However I have heard some unfortunate news in the Tico Times about Mapache. I know what it said and I refuse to give a poor reccomendantion when I am not 100% sure but if you look in the Tico times somewhere in the last 4 or 5 editions you will find some usefull information.

Edited by jfield007

I am not sure about MN Partners. I have recently solicited them as a partner to help promote my development. However I have heard some unfortunate news in the Tico Times about Mapache. I know what it said and I refuse to give a poor reccomendantion when I am not 100% sure but if you look in the Tico times somewhere in the last 4 or 5 editions you will find some usefull information.

I can tell you that Minnesota Partners is taking deposits on pre construction and then not building. Seems several lawsuits are pending against them.

MP principals are smart and hard working fellows. This does not mean that doing business in Costa Rica doe not have its bumps along the way. You are not going to "get screwed" by them. By the way , who is this Hasta La Vista image on the top of these forums?

MP principals are smart and hard working fellows. This does not mean that doing business in Costa Rica doe not have its bumps along the way. You are not going to "get screwed" by them. By the way , who is this Hasta La Vista image on the top of these forums?

Yes I can tell you many have been "screwed" by Minnesota Partners of Costa Rica. They have taken money from a lot of people and pulled out of the deal and have kept everyones money. Many people are trying to get their money back. Minnesota Partners have been building and selling many places and have not returned the money from the Vista Hermosa deal. Look at their website. They say Vista Hermosa is sold out. It was sold out but never built!!

Save your money and aggrevation!

Buster, this is Nadine we spoke. I too have bought down there in Coco -----Help where are we today--------------I told him that I wanted to sell my lot and have never heard back. Is anyone goting there, is anyone there can anyone tell me anything.

ncohenom@aol.com or call me 646 337 6649

I bought in the area with the monkees where there was a house, one house being built but then the emails stopped coming.

I am desparate.