Architect and Builder in Dominical Area

Jim Brazie

• 1 month later...
Looking for referral(s) from local area members as to architects and builders in the Domincal area.

Please post or communicate via e-mail.

Thanks in advance!

I just finished building a 3000 sq. ft home in San Juan de Dios (about 12 km. from Dominical) with stables and a caretakers cottage. I used an engineer and builder from San Isidro. He was great. All work progressed ahead of schedule and I had no surprises. His name is Roberto Carlos Sanchez Paddillo. His e-mail is info@desarrollourbano.com. While he doesn't speak English, he has people on his staff who do. He did everything, from building my roads, putting in my electric and water, plans, swimming pool and all construction. He justed finished about a week ago. I would highly recommend him. Mark Hayes

• 1 month later...

Hi Jim, I'm looking for someone to build a home or homes for me in the Puerto Viejo / Caribbean side, are you still happy with Sanchez Paddillo- can you give me a rough estimate of how much a square foot your house came out to / any input would be appreciated. Thanks

I just finished building a 3000 sq. ft home in San Juan de Dios (about 12 km. from Dominical) with stables and a caretakers cottage. I used an engineer and builder from San Isidro. He was great. All work progressed ahead of schedule and I had no surprises. His name is Roberto Carlos Sanchez Paddillo. His e-mail is info@desarrollourbano.com. While he doesn't speak English, he has people on his staff who do. He did everything, from building my roads, putting in my electric and water, plans, swimming pool and all construction. He justed finished about a week ago. I would highly recommend him. Mark Hayes