Nosara Still An Investment?

I like Nosara and consider buying property there. However we are discouraged by the practice of dividing lots in the project into 300 meters ( and even smaller ) as this may really ruin the place. Also how do you avoid someone building a bar next to you? the prices are so high it seems like the chance to make an investment has passed. Any opinions on if the market there is topping out or is is still somewhat of an investment?

Thanks,

Iris

• 1 month later...
I like Nosara and consider buying property there. However we are discouraged by the practice of dividing lots in the project into 300 meters ( and even smaller ) as this may really ruin the place. Also how do you avoid someone building a bar next to you? the prices are so high it seems like the chance to make an investment has passed. Any opinions on if the market there is topping out or is is still somewhat of an investment?

Thanks,

Iris

I would like to go there since a very old friend is there named Corky Carroll. Yes I still surf