Can anyone help me with using the registry?

I want to check a finca # in the registron nacional, and I have all the info but not sure how to fill out the web form at the registro web site (which can be accessed at www.registronacional.com among other portals).

So anyway, I know to put the 6 digit number where it says Finca, I know to put San Jose for the Provincia, I know to put M where it says Horizontal, but I have no idea what to put in the form where it says Duplicado, and Derechos, although there is a little popup that says "indique un numero de tamano tres" when you put the cursor over Derechos.

Can anyone help me out here? how do I know what to put for Duplicado and Derechos?

• 2 months later...

Hi Miguel,

I've looked for some instructions on this and found the help section of the National Registry,

http://196.40.22.13/Documentacion/sitemap_help.html

But I didn't find the answer to your question. In my case, I leave these fields blank. I think I've seen the definitions before or maybe I had them explained to me at the Registry, can't rememeber. The digits you speak of though, I'm pretty sure would be of the format, 001, 002, 003, etc.

I've done a writeup on my blog if you're interested.

http://www.doscolones.com/doscolones/2006/..._the_natio.html

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

good morning Miguel -

I use the registry almost every day and I have found it easiest to leave both "Horizonta" and "Duplicado" fields blank and always start with 000 in "Derechos" field - we also check 001 and 002 to be sure of later transactions

I want to check a finca # in the registron nacional, and I have all the info but not sure how to fill out the web form at the registro web site (which can be accessed at www.registronacional.com among other portals).

So anyway, I know to put the 6 digit number where it says Finca, I know to put San Jose for the Provincia, I know to put M where it says Horizontal, but I have no idea what to put in the form where it says Duplicado, and Derechos, although there is a little popup that says "indique un numero de tamano tres" when you put the cursor over Derechos.

Can anyone help me out here? how do I know what to put for Duplicado and Derechos?