Realtors & Tours

Harding

We will be in Costa Rica the last two weeks of March and have several properties we would like to see.

We don't speak Spanish and would rather not spend most of the trip getting lost. :(

I have found several companies offering real estate tours for a fee. Another company states it's tours are paid for by the seller; I'm sure the selling price will include their fee. Are there companies that can show us all the properties we are interested in and act as our agent? Anyone you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Michele

• 2 months later...
We will be in Costa Rica the last two weeks of March and have several properties we would like to see.

We don't speak Spanish and would rather not spend most of the trip getting lost. :(

I have found several companies offering real estate tours for a fee. Another company states it's tours are paid for by the seller; I'm sure the selling price will include their fee. Are there companies that can show us all the properties we are interested in and act as our agent? Anyone you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Michele

Hello Michele....For what ever your reasons for visiting or relocating, I'm confident you will find that Costa Rica is a wonderful country filled with helpful careing people. I'm a happy and content American, living in a beautiful town called Grecia 40 min. NW of of San Jose.

However finding those helpful non bias indivisuals is now becoming increasingly difficult. Together with my beautiful Tica wife we are sharing our sucess. We are offering consulting relative to housing, contruction advise, banking, utilities, legal, transportation and all other activities of daily living focusing in the town of Grecia.

If we can be a service to you or others who have the desire to save time and perhaps thousands of dollars please respond....we can help....Sincerly John & Shirley...Crecia Consultants, SA.