San Jose area short term rental or housesit wanted

kenn

Hi All,

I've finally arranged to take an extended exploratory stay in CR this winter and thought I would post to see if anyone knows of a short term rental or house sitting arrangement available in or around San Jose. Although I'd like internet service, I can live without that--and that is my most demanding requirement! I just want a safe place in close enough to Barrio Dent (the San Pedro side) to enable me to get there for half-day Spanish classes. Besides this, I don't have any dogs or anything and even my dates are flexible. I'm tentatively planning to arrive in mid-January and would like to stay through February, but could arrive up to a month earlier and stay until mid-March. If anyone needs to be away and wants a housesitter and a bit of extra money--even for a brief period--I'm available. Since my objective during this visit (besides improving my poor Spanish) is simply to experience everyday life in CR I wouldn't even mind moving around a few times and experiencing different neighborhoods, so if you only need someone a couple weeks that could work too. I'm responsible to a fault.

Ken