Sign in to follow this  
Sambamama

Realtor suggestions

I’m posting my farm for sale on FB and Craig’s List by myself, but I would like your recommendations for a realtor who can offer my farm for sale and get it good exposure. Suggestions are very welcome! Thank you in advance. 

The farm is in Barva, Heredia.   (i had posted the info about it here previously.)  I’m hoping to find an established realty company that’s been around for awhile, not one of the individual, local folks. We have been dealing with multiple smaller agents for another property purchase and suffice to say that they are so casual that they border on unprofessional. For selling I’m not opposed to trying a bigger group. I just would appreciate some recommendations for the GAM area. Thanks in advance, everyone. 

On 23/02/2018 at 1:56 AM, Sambamama said:

I’m posting my farm for sale on FB and Craig’s List by myself, but I would like your recommendations for a realtor who can offer my farm for sale and get it good exposure. Suggestions are very welcome! Thank you in advance. 

Hi Sambamama. I'd be happy to help you advertise it here and there. I don't know if I can put my email in here so I'll type annieburman [at] hotmail [dot] com if you'd like to chat about it. I know it can take a lot of hours and effort.