• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==
Lookout

Zarcero property a general price range back in 1993

Lookout    0

I bought 2 acres in Zarcero back in 1993, I am looking for a general price for land back in that time frame.  The land was farm land back about 1/2 mile from the main highway, on a really crumby road it had and still no water or electric.  All input welcomed!

Phil

Lookout    0

Thanks for your reply!

Yes the city office will have the price I paid, I have my contract of sale and documents from the government.  But I am now pretty sure I paid more then it was worth.  What I am looking for is an approximate real price for the land back in 1993.

Phil

Edited by Lookout

eleanorcr    0

Phil, you are looking for the value of a piece of land in Zarcero in 1993?  Twenty four years later?  In my mind, whatever you paid is what it was.  Why would you even undertake a quest to find out how much that land was "really" worth?

My advice would be -- if you are determined to pursue this -- to contact a local real estate agent or a real estate agent that handles property in Zarcero.  They might -- MIGHT -- be able to help you.  But property values can vary widely based on specific location so "farm land 1/2 a mile from the highway" is probably not good enough.  The other option would be to go to neighbors of that property and see if you can find out anything from them.  Someone might have bought/sold similar property in that neighborhood in that time frame.