• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==

Savannahjo    0

To all our forum 'virtual' friends! This has been a wonderful and educational forum that we have enjoyed now over 6 years. Thanks to everyone out there and may 2017 be the best year ever!!

eleanorcr    0

Greetings to all my "friends" on this forum. It's like sitting on a comfortable sofa, having a nice cup of tea or coffee with friends and talking about anything and everything. We don't always agree, but that's OK and leads to a lively and informative forum.

Best to you all for 2017 with my dear hope that it is a better year than 2016!!

I don't celebrate Christmas, but this Christmas was probably my best ever since I got to participate in handing out parcels of cash to families who lost everything in Hurricane Otto, thanks to generous donations. Each of the 28 families got 200,000 colones and we have another distribution in a couple of weeks. We divided "the list" and being able to hand this cash to these 14 precious families made the year less painful for me and some of the most rewarding experiences ever. I'm a lucky guy!

Lucky to be living in Costa Rica and lucky to be able to be a conduit for helping these people. And yes, I get ALL the hugs and the people who made it possible - the donors - just get a "thank you!" :D

Feliz año nuevo!

We got hugs too!

We delivered lots of home made treats to all the staff at the local CAJA clinic, the bank, the post office, police station, a couple of private businesses and of course, friends in the community.

lucybelle    0

My esposo has a plane ticket to CR to spend NYE with the family. My Christmas surprise was a ticket for me too! He bought it with his miles (he travels internationally about 50% for his job)

I'm so happy to go (to 2nd) home!!! Only a few days but it'll be great to see family, friends, and SUN. ;)

ReevesTribe    0

I bought my esposo a ticket to fly in tomorrow through New Year's so he can surf/rest! I wish we were all going but I didn't plan it far enough ahead to have it work with everyone's schedules (i.e. teenagers with jobs).

Jessica