• Announcements

• Epicatt2

IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE POSTING to SUPPORT FORUM   01/28/2011

Posts to this Support Forum are to be related ONLY to one's ARCR membership. Posts inappropriate to the Support Forum will be removed without comment. Please post all other types of questions to the appropriate Forum. Only Forums Moderators, Administrators and ARCR Employees ae able to make any replies to this ARCR Support Forum. Paul M. Forums Moderator ==

missy    0

Hello, I'm hoping someone will know the answer. Can I call a CELL phone in COSTA RICA from the US? A lot of people don't have home phones anymore....me being one of them so when I travel I sometimes need to call home..."Costa Rica" Will it work????.

Thanks in advance.

Missy

Absolutely! My kids know to call us on our CR cells if they urgently need something (as opposed to txt, VoIP phones, email, FaceTime, etc...). Process is easy - dial - 011-506-1234-5678 (011 means "international call, 506 is CR country code and remainder is your CR phone number.)

Not sure of the cost, but certainly doable!!

Squiggles

missy    0

Absolutely! My kids know to call us on our CR cells if they urgently need something (as opposed to txt, VoIP phones, email, FaceTime, etc...). Process is easy - dial - 011-506-1234-5678 (011 means "international call, 506 is CR country code and remainder is your CR phone number.)

Not sure of the cost, but certainly doable!!

Squiggles

Thank you!!

T&VSmith    0

We have had both Movistar and ICE but in our area Movistar did not function well at all. I regularly call and receive calls from Canada on my cell phone. I have two "business" neighbors that talk from the USA regularly. We use Skype or Majic Jack if possible but there are many direct calls on our cell phones.

missy    0

We have had both Movistar and ICE but in our area Movistar did not function well at all. I regularly call and receive calls from Canada on my cell phone. I have two "business" neighbors that talk from the USA regularly. We use Skype or Majic Jack if possible but there are many direct calls on our cell phones.

Thank you again

lucybelle    0

My esposo calls home frequently to cell phones and landlines using Skype mostly, which charges per minute. He also uses Whatsapp to make free phone calls to his sister and others who can figure out the app! Haha